Chapter 13

Chapter 13 The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth

    The strangely peaceful life in the village these few days was finally broken by Bai Qingrong.

    Bai Qingrong went back that day because she was completely disappointed in the "108 Tricks to Raise Liang Chenjun" she wrote, and she didn't believe that she could return to Liang Chenjun's previous attitude towards her.

    She also recalled that, knowing that Liang Chenjun didn't care about her at all now, she could not find Hao Xiao, Hao Xiao would be a rotten person with no future and domestic violence in the future.

    She can't do anything, the college entrance examination is even more impossible, and she may not even pass the primary school knowledge now.

    Because of Hao Xiao's domestic violence, he was entangled in Hao Xiao's ignorance of the specific trends and useful information after the world.

    The only useful information I know is that before he died, he knew that Liang Chenjun was very successful and that his wife was well maintained and happy.

    After careful consideration, she felt that she had to gamble and ignore the bad strategy to win Liang Chenjun's heart.

    Bai Qingrong once again inquired about Liang Chenjun's daily life and planned it. I feel that it is better for her to use this mentality to plan Liang Chenjun than to use this mentality to do something or not to achieve good results.

    Why should women depend on men for material happiness? Isn't it sweet to be your own queen?

    Bai Qingrong had already inquired about the information she wanted to know most, so she first found a white shirt that was more transparent and slightly modified.

    Clothes in this era are generally very wide, and modification of the waist is rare in this era.

    Because this shirt has modified the waist, it lining Bai Qingrong's waist is particularly slender and beautiful, people can't help but want to put one arm around and explore whether it is really as attractive as it is.

    Liang Chenjun sensed what was on the water's edge, and immediately jumped away from the river, he didn't want to look forward, it would be miserable if bitten by a snake.

    He heard that there seemed to be a lot of people approaching not far away, and immediately shouted loudly: "There is movement in this river, it seems that something has just fallen into it."

    When Bai Qingrong heard Liang Chenjun's cry, she was so depressed that she wanted to quickly stick to Liang Chenjun before the crowd arrived.

    After all, this era is conservative. When Liang Chenjun sees and touches her body, he must marry her if he doesn't want to marry her.

    Those people not far away were also designed by her, so that Liang Chenjun could not deny it.

    As for the relatively transparent clothes on her body, she belongs to Liang Chenjun. Aren't you afraid that he won't take off her clothes to cover her?

    In fact, she was not so arrogant to allow such people to watch her body. The reason why she wanted to fix her waistline was to seduce Liang Chenjun and make him fall in love with her body and love her deeply.

    Bai Qingrong is really scheming and routine, and she deserves to be the heroine, but the premise is that this person is not the wonderful Liang Chenjun.

    Liang Chenjun didn't have the same brain circuit as a normal person. He had already jumped long ago. Bai Qingrong couldn't stick to him, let alone undress.

    The crowd arrived soon, and Bai Qingrong could only hide beside Gao Gao Lucao, she didn't want others to see her like this.

    Everyone was embarrassed to ask Liang Chenjun what was moving in the river, after all, he had only been embarrassed with his family not long ago.

    I saw everyone's eyes flashing and rushing to the river to check first. After all, someone caught a particularly big fish in this river last year and sold it for a lot of money, allowing that person to live a good life for a long time.

    The big fish did not catch or catch a wet mermaid, and everyone was still staring at Bai Qingrong with light in their eyes.

    An elderly woman who couldn't see it took off a coat to cover her, and a young woman secretly scolded: "Fox, you are not ashamed in broad daylight, and who would you hook up with by the river?"

    At this time, everyone looked at Liang Chenjun, who was not far from the river, and wondered if this had anything to do with him? But immediately rejected it again.

    They came to the river before Liang Chenjun, and it was Liang Chenjun's loud and doubtful voice that attracted them.

    Gay men have earned enough eye addiction, and left by tugging their ears or pulling their clothes for their mothers or daughters-in-law.

    When Liang Chenjun saw that it was Bai Qingrong, he had already slipped away, so as not to cause trouble.

    When Bai Qingrong found it for everyone, she couldn't wait to find a crack in the ground to get in.

    After all, she has experienced people in the future, but she is not so reluctant to let go. She is afraid of everyone's gossip about her.

    But this is Bai Qingrong's own fault in the end. If it wasn't for her desperate gamble, how could these things happen.

    If Liang Chenjun gave her a plan, it would ruin the happiness of others and hurt Grandma Xiu's heart. Even if Grandma Xiu didn't like Bai Qingrong, she would let Liang Chenjun marry her.

    Bai Qingrong silently listened to the whispers of others to her. Instead of blaming herself for unscrupulousness and those who talked about her first, she hated Liang Chenjun and Grandma Xiu.

    She felt that if it wasn't for them, she wouldn't be able to get to where she is today, and she wouldn't discuss disgust with others. She no longer had any hope for Liang Chenjun.

    Since Liang Chenjun is not benevolent, don't blame her for being unrighteous, it is Liang Chenjun who ruined her current life and the happy life in the future.

    If Liang Chenjun knew about it, he would definitely complain that even if she lived two lifetimes, she would not have a brain?

    How did he ruin her life now, didn't she do it by herself? Does she have to accompany her to pay for her?

    And her future happy life, isn't she fighting for it by herself? He doesn't like him again, he's never been anyone's cash machine.

    Even the original male protagonist is not her ATM. The novel is titled "The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter of Educated Youth". Can a person who is completely dependent on others really have a happy life?

    Even if the male protagonist does not wake up and commit suicide, her world is not only the male protagonist, can Bai Qingrong really be happy?

    Bai Qingrong doesn't care so much, she feels that Liang Chenjun has ruined the meaning of her rebirth and her happy life. She wants to take revenge on Liang Chenjun. What she can't get, no one else can expect.

    Why is Liang Chenjun's wife wanting nothing from Liang Chenjun after being cheap!

    She herself doesn't believe that she can give her a better future, and she doesn't know where her confidence comes from leaving Liang Chenjun with nothing.

    People who only want to rely on Liang Chenjun to achieve happiness, but confidently believe that they can take revenge on Liang Chenjun, maybe this is the confidence brought by anger.

    Therefore, people should not be angry at every turn, lest they lose their reason and judgment.