Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Marrying Your Ex Boyfriend His Uncle

    Xu Mengxi is a fast-wearing worker, and the first few tasks are all well completed. At first, she was more serious and cautious in completing the task. Now that a few missions have been completed, she feels that there is no male target for her that Xu Mengxi can't take down.

    Xu Mengxi gently shook the red wine in the glass, and casually said to her system Xiaohei: "The male protagonist of this world, Liang Chenjun, I hope he can be more interesting and don't chase his wife's crematorium."

    Although System Xiaobai felt that Xu Mengxi was a little off, but she did a good job completing a few tasks, and she didn't say much, lest Xu Mengxi lock it into the small black room and need a golden finger to release it.

    Xu Mengxi really has her own capital, she can exchange any props she needs from the system, commonly known as she is a person with golden fingers.

    Not like Liang Chenjun's hard work, he is all on his own, System 003 is just the object of its chat.

    At this time, Liang Chenjun had just entered the world of novels called "Marrying Your Ex-Boyfriend's Uncle". There is no doubt that Liang Chenjun became that "uncle", a tool person who slapped the face of the heroine Xu Mengxi who came with the system. Hit the face of Qin Haotian, the male protagonist in "Boss's Little Wife".

    This is a world where two novels overlap, mainly in "Marrying Your Ex-Boyfriend and His Uncle" and the characters in "Boss's Little Wife" are all reduced to supporting roles, for the real heroine Xu Mengxi to slap her face, that "Ex-boyfriend" is undoubtedly Xu Mengxi's physical ex-boyfriend Liang Chenjun's nephew - Qin Haotian.

    The original owner of Liang Chenjun's body is a mature and rational successful businessman. How could he be able to stand the plot control and become a stupefied young man who loves with all his heart and mind? What about his nephew Qin Haotian who provided Xu Mengxi with capital every day?

    Although his nephew Qin Haotian still has a childish temper and is immature in dealing with others, his nature is definitely not bad.

    How could he just ignore his nephew's relationship over the years and design to send him to a cold prison for a lifetime because of his own love brain and because his nephew offended Xu Mengxi?

    The original owner, such a rational and powerful person, finally collapsed and chose suicide to resist this unfair fate. He didn't want to be like a marionette, always doing things against his will.

    The original owner is really the boss, or the boss is the boss.

    It's not that he is sneering at Tianliang Wangpo, but he is really a workaholic. His work ability is very outstanding. He has millions of funds flowing in his hands. Love work for a lifetime.

    Liang Chenjun also had to sigh with the system: "They are all people, why is there such a big gap"?

    However, he still likes to hold his little quilt and lie down as a salted fish, and 003 has to kill him for such a dangerous practice.

    System 003: "Don't pretend to be dead for me, this heroine is a systematic person and must not be separated from the original owner's design. You must imitate the original owner and learn from others' hard-working spirit."

    Today, Liang Chenjun is in a hurry, so don't disturb him.

    Now Xu Mengxi doesn't want to pay attention to her ex-boyfriend Qin Haotian, so she goes to the male protagonist Liang Chenjun to get a sense of existence. As long as Liang Chenjun is taken down, that scumbag ex-boyfriend will abuse him as he wants.

    Under the tallest skyscraper in T City, people in suits and leather are walking in a hurry to gather elites, rarely mixed with a little girl who looks like a delicately dressed girl.

    This little girl is Xu Mengxi. Although she looks like a little girl, Xu Mengxi's identity is not too young, and she is also 23-4 years old.

    The elites around, although they were also attracted to Xu Mengxi's clothes that were out of place here, did not pay too much attention to her directly.

    Xu Mengxi suddenly felt a little unhappy, and felt a little bit face-saving. The world she lived in before was not spoiled by others, and these passers-by dared to ignore her.

    But Xu Mengxi soon became happy again, she felt that these people would regret it later.

    She will be the owner of the entire building in the future, their president's wife. At that time, these people will not want to join her or let Liang Chenjun fire them all, and replace them with some smart people to serve her.

    Xu Mengxi didn't think there was anything wrong with her thinking at all, and even the little black system around her thought it was a normal idea. When they attack the male protagonist Liang Chenjun, don't they just do what they want? Isn't the boss always domineering and the king of Tianliang broke?

    Indeed, in those dog-blooded novels, the boss seems to have supreme power, everyone nods and bows to him, but this powerful man has to lick the stinky feet of the heroine, and his face is intoxicated.

    They don't know yet, this time they may have kicked the iron plate, they can only say that the dream is too beautiful, and the reality is very skinny.

    It is impossible for Liang Chenjun to provide opportunities for those who watch a lot of bloody dramas. Even he himself cannot easily replace all of them. Is it rare for the company to close down?

    Xu Mengxi and Xiao Hei walked to the front desk with confidence and said to the young lady at the front desk, "I want to see Liang Chenjun".

    The lady at the front desk saw that her makeup was exquisite, and she still looked like a charming girl, mainly because she was very familiar with the president, and wanted to invite her in.

    But she remembered that the president only had a young nephew who was about the same age, and the special assistant didn't say who the president was dating today.

    The lady at the front desk quickly corrected her attitude and asked politely if Xu Mengxi had an appointment.

    Xu Mengxi definitely didn't have this thing. She looked slightly surprised and a little annoyed and said, "Do I still need to make an appointment to see Liang Chenjun? To avoid you being punished in the future, it is better to invite me in now."

    The lady at the front desk was almost frightened by her confident appearance. She quickly checked her previous memory again, and asked Xu Mengxi calmly and politely: "Miss, do you have an appointment here?"

    Xu Mengxi couldn't, and also thought that this world is still different from her previous raid on the campus literary world. In this world, male protagonists are mainly labelled as workaholics, and everyone in the company is serious.

    However, this kind of strategy is more interesting. Let a workaholic who is obsessed with work take care of you in every possible way, and be your own licking dog. Don't be too emotional.

    Xu Mengxi put away the arrogance just now, and said to the lady at the front desk gently, "I am the ex-girlfriend of your president's nephew. I have something to do with your president."

    The lady at the front desk didn't immediately refuse this time. After all, it involved the president's nephew, so she called the assistant to the president to ask, and there was a voice of rejection right away.

    The lady at the front desk was slightly embarrassed for the lady in front of her, but she still had a professional smile on her face, and replied politely so that Xu Mengxi could come back next time with an appointment.

    Xu Mengxi is not deaf, so how could she not hear the unhesitating rejection from her so close. I still thank the lady at the front desk with a smile and say come back next time.

    Xu Mengxi was used to being spoiled, how could her heart be as gentle as her face, she had long been mad.

    Thinking that Liang Chenjun loved her and ignored her today, and asked him to chase his wife's crematorium tomorrow, he smiled again unconsciously.