Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Prince Who Chased His Wife Crematorium

    Sinan Yashuang and Prince Ning discussed the big plan together. Before launching the big plan, they couldn't help but look at each other, and each saw the answer in each other's eyes, that is to get rid of the fool Liang Chenjun first, this fool may be a stumbling block in their big plan.

    Although they don't think Liang Chenjun has the ability to be a stumbling block in their big plan, the existence of Liang Chenjun is too annoying, and they want to get rid of it quickly, it is very annoying, but many times this fool can't get rid of it by mistake.

    If Liang Chenjun is removed, he will restore his father's love for him. Prince Ning didn't realize now that the emperor didn't move them because of Liang Chenjun, and Liang Chenjun was just a target. The old emperor was not used to their brother's actions for a long time, and he was just looking for another opportunity. It was because the uneasy actions of their sons made the old emperor feel that his status was threatened, and even his son would still make you lose a layer of skin.     Talking about feelings with the emperor will really hurt the body, otherwise how can the emperor be called a loner. The emperor's balance technique does not allow the emperor to really favor anyone. The emperor's love is always full of bargaining and calculation. Thinking about the emperor is really not something ordinary people can do, it is really a job that is harmful to physical and mental health. .     If someone asks Liang Chenjun to choose, is it the emperor with supreme power, or the idle prince who has no name and no power. On the premise of ensuring the safety of life and property, Liang Chenjun will definitely choose the nameless and powerless idle prince without hesitation.     Liang Chenjun's current happiness may soon be broken by the heroine Si Nan Yashuang and Prince Ning. Prince Ning also hated Liang Chenjun very much, mainly because he felt that he lost face, but he lost to a Liang Chenjun who was not as good as him in everything. Liang Chenjun made him lose face severely in front of his father and ministers, so that he was no longer the hottest prince in Qing Kingdom. .     No, there may be a little Liang Chenjun like him, that is Liang Chenjun's beautiful face, but it's not a woman, what does a man want to be so beautiful, Ning Wangye thought sourly, in fact, Ning Wangye hides a love in his heart. The heart of beauty is easily invisible to others and even he himself does not admit it.

    Ning Wangye is not a man to be the male lead, and he does not need to be controlled by the plot to be like a jade for the female lead. His lord's mansion has long since known how many maids and concubines there are. This time, Sinan Yashuang stopped scolding scumbags, but moved to Prince Ning's mansion happily and quickly. She felt that compared with her current small yard, it was heaven. Sure enough, the environment makes people.

    Sinan Yashuang looks so beautiful, and Prince Ning likes beauties the most. It's just that the father and the emperor are still there, and Prince Ning does not dare to do anything, and dare not spread the slightest image of love for beauty and lechery. Just one rainy night, Prince Ning drank a little wine and touched Sinan Yashuang's wing. Sinan Yashuang just started to resist, and Prince Ning also woke up a little because of her resistance, and paused to attack Sinan Yashuang. Action, he can't lose the big because of the small, the second half of Sinan Yashuang's plan has not been obtained, and there will be no beauty by then.

    When Sinan Yashuang saw that Prince Ning's hand suddenly stopped, he instantly felt an indescribable anger. She is now back to a rich life, but she is still not satisfied and wants better. After all, I have seen better, I want to be as good when Liang Chenjun is there, I really want what I want, and I can buy what I want. Sinan Yashuang wanted to refuse and responded to Prince Ning, who was also a veteran in this field. How could it be impossible not to know the true meaning of Sinan Yashuang? done.     It wasn't even ruthless. Although Prince Ning was still young, his body had already been hollowed out, and it was just a mere appearance. Sinan Yashuang also got what she wanted the next day, or she still didn't get it. But the treatment is much better than the initial treatment, but it is still not as much as what Liang Chenjun gave her. Before Liang Chenjun, there were no bells and whistles there. trade.     Sinan Yashuang's current approach is not much different from the brothel woman she despises. When she first entered this dynasty, although she wanted to see the brothel, she did not express that she looked down on the women in the brothel. She felt that the women in the brothel were not independent at all, and she was not pitiful at all. She even thought that the women in it who destroyed other people's families were hateful. Now she has fallen into those women unknowingly, but she doesn't feel that she has fallen at all, she feels that she is a famous person and is different from a brothel woman, she is for life. In the final analysis, it is also a junior, who is not for life? Therefore, do not speak to others without their affairs.

    Sinan Yashuang and Prince Ning just hugged each other after making out, thinking about their common enemy, Liang Chenjun. Feeling that a hundred insects are dead without being stiff, cutting grass without eradicating their roots, and spring wind blowing and reborn, Liang Chenjun must be uprooted at once, and they smiled charmingly at each other, as if the muddy and disgusting Liang Chenjun would no longer have to come out and get in the way. Sometimes people can't talk about deep hatred, they just can't see that people around them who are worse than them are happier and happier than they are.

    After all, Liang Chenjun is also a prince, and now he is still a prince who is deeply favored. It is not so easy to kill with one blow, so what can make Liang Chenjun never turn over? The two looked at each other and smiled at Xiemei again, feeling that the two should be separated. Don't make it seem like they have a lunatic all day long, and look at Xiemei and smile every day.

    On this day, Dali Temple received a report that Prince Liang Chenjun was conspiring to rebel, and Prince Liang Chenjun’s mansion had privately kept weapons for the rebellion. When officials at Dali Temple heard that someone had reported Liang Chenjun's rebellion, they almost laughed out loud, saying that they might believe anyone who rebelled, but they didn't believe Liang Chenjun rebelled.

    It would be disrespectful to say that even if someone else gave Liang Chenjun all the things he needed to rebel, he might not be willing to rebel, with Liang Chenjun's lazy and troublesome temperament.

    The officials of Dali Temple are people who have experienced strong winds and waves. However, even if it is delivered to the door, you must see which forces are doing the trick. Don't think that Dali Temple is a place where they can run wild, or that those forces are a tool for infighting. Dali Temple does not belong to the power of any prince and prince, but it has always remained neutral. The old emperor even secretly supported Dali Temple and prevented any forces from invading Dali Temple.

    The old emperor knew the importance of the Dali Temple. Once the Dali Temple was invaded by the forces, the country would soon be gone. The power organization will inevitably be corrupt, the imperial court group will inevitably be necrotic from the root, the entire imperial court will inevitably collapse, the Qing Kingdom will definitely not exist, and he will also be a sinner through the ages. Therefore, these officials of Dali Temple were able to be fair and just, not afraid of any power, they only had the entire Qing Kingdom in their hearts, and only the legal provisions.