Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Marrying Your Ex Boyfriend His Uncle

    Xu Mengxi finally came to the rescue and became the assistant to the assistant to the president. What else is there to do?

    This is done by Liang Chenjun, a person who does not play cards according to common sense. He thinks that some assistants are old after all, but they are very experienced. They can still be equipped with one or two assistants belonging to them, and help the company to cultivate talents by the way. or more.

    Xu Mengxi was very happy to show off to Xiao Hei: "It seems that my power, Xu Mengxi, is not less than that of the past. Isn't this the assistant to the president?"

    Xiao Hei just wanted to roll his eyes, and his power was still the same as before, but Xiao Hei considered himself to be a smart man, and he didn't care about ordinary humans, and said perfunctorily: "Yes, yes, yes".

    This time Xu Mengxi was stunned, staring at the phone blankly, suspecting that his eyes were wrong.

    System Xiao Hei: "Is it because its attitude is too bad, it frightens her? That's a real sin."

    Xu Mengxi was stupid for setting up a new position for Liang Chenjun. She just overlooked that she has now become the assistant of the old assistant to the president, not the assistant to the president.

    Xiao Hei couldn't help laughing. Although he didn't like Liang Chenjun, who was on the opposite side, he had to sigh that Liang Chenjun's operation must be described in a few words: "Absolutely, absolutely, absolutely absolutely!"

    Xu Mengxi squinted at the empty air, and immediately there was no unwanted sound in Xu Mengxi's ears.

    Xu Mengxi didn't know whether to say to herself or to Xiao Hei: "Isn't the assistant of the assistant to the president also great? It's close to the president anyway."

    It can only be said that Xu Mengxi, who has experienced several lifetimes, is still too naive! Today

    , she happily put on exquisite makeup to go to work, and went directly to the top floor of the floor that was different from her previous work - the president's office.

    This does have her office space, but it's not hers. She has to help the old assistant run the business every day, not to mention that she hasn't seen Liang Chenjun for a day, even in this building, she hasn't seen it a few times.

    In fact, the company wants to cultivate her in this arrangement. Although she feels that her knowledge expression is inflexible, her reserves are definitely richer than most people. Going outside to socialize with the old assistant should improve her ability in this area.

    Can it be rich? She has a system to check information at any time. Unlike Liang Chenjun's hard work, she can only carry everything by herself, but 003 is actually doing some things in secret to protect Liang Chenjun as much as possible.

    Xu Mengxi didn't want to be a delicate pig girl anymore, she was so tired!

    Although most of the work is answered by the system, she still has to dictate and travel around.

    Xu Mengxi really wanted to ask Cangtian, whether to let her come to pick her up or let her be a social animal, she must walk around!

    The next day, Xu Mengxi came to the president's office full of energy. What the old assistant Ren said, she had to shirk and keep the president's office today.

    She once again determined her goal to be a prankster - to attack the male protagonist Liang Chenjun, not to be a worker for the male protagonist's company, lest she really think that she is here to be an authentic social animal.

    As Xu Mengxi wished, when she saw Liang Chenjun, she immediately opened her golden fingers, and went to the mall as if she didn't want money to wink like waves, the heroine's halo, and her temperament like a dream... All open, she couldn't believe that Liang Chenjun wasn't fascinated by her.

    For some reason, the other elites present felt that Assistant Xu, who was usually only prettier than the average person, instantly radiated radiance, and felt that their eyes could not be taken away from her, and they thought to themselves, "How can there be such a charming person in the world".

    Liang Chenjun glanced at Xu Mengxi lightly, and went straight into his exclusive president's office as if nothing had happened. The special assistant also reacted immediately, telling everyone to work hard and follow Liang Chenjun in to report the work.

    Everyone just woke up like a dream. They felt that they were just incredible. They felt that Assistant Xu was instantly charming. They couldn't help but glance at Assistant Xu. .

    Although Liang Chenjun just glanced at Xu Mengxi lightly, it seemed that she was no different from usual.

    But he kept complaining to his stingy system 003 in his heart: "Look at other systems, you can make your host pretend to be coercive every day, poor I have nothing".

    003 wonder why this fool is here again, can't he stop for a while since he came to this world? However, for some reason, it seemed to be slightly guilty of Liang Chenjun in his heart.

    Xu Mengxi's heart vomited blood. After spending so much gold, it was cheap for these passers-by. The protagonist didn't even look at her, and once again found Xiao Hei to vent his anger.

    Xu Mengxi: "Xiao Hei, tell the truth, is it because the world sells fake goods to me and cheats me"! Xiao Hei felt a little

    guilty when he heard the word "hole", and immediately retorted confidently: "How could I sell fake goods? For you, these are the boutique products directly produced by the system mall."

    Xu Mengxi was just angry at Liang Chenjun's attitude, and didn't care about the tone of the system Xiao Hei just now, and didn't notice Xiao Hei's guilty conscience for a moment.

    Xu Mengxi felt that the golden finger was useless, so she simply came up with something that was practical and useful, and planned the plan with her smart head.

    Liang Chenjun was still crying with 003: "The baby is bitter, and the baby is wronged".

    003 really wanted to magnify Liang Chenjun's expression so that everyone could see the bad morals of this guy, but he was still a leader or someone who is currently serving as a leader.

    003 couldn't beat him, and he was a little guilty at first, but in the end he reluctantly completed all the documents on his desk for Liang Chenjun.

    Liang Chenjun was overjoyed and felt that this was a rare thing. It would be even better if you can take pictures as a souvenir. I sincerely hope that the heroine Xu Mengxi will use her golden finger in front of him more, and then there will be another reason to squeeze 003.

    Xu Mengxi remembered that she had paid so much money and wanted to vomit blood again, but it was the points she had accumulated so hard in the previous tasks, and she had used up more than half of the points in this world, and then she had no progress with the protagonist at all. .

    Xu Mengxi wanted to find a fortune-teller to figure out if she was in conflict with Liang Chenjun, otherwise she would complete the tasks with just one touch of her golden finger in the first few tasks, and then she would live a happy life of being pampered by the male protagonist.

    No comparison, no harm, Xu Mengxi felt that her fragile heart could no longer bear such stimulation.

    Now Xu Mengxi doesn't have the confidence that she once had. Back then, she gently shook the red wine and said to Xiao Hei indifferently, "If Liang Chenjun is interested, don't let him pursue his wife's crematorium so happily, otherwise...".

    "Crack, snap, snap", Xu Mengxi felt that she had slapped the invisible face.

    Xiao Hei also remembered how stupid it was at the beginning, but it was as confident as Xu Mengxi.

    If you have something to do, please burn incense, Xu Mengxi and Xiao Hei have already stopped.