Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Marrying Sister-in-law

    In the novel "Marrying Sister-in-law", the original male protagonist was promoted all the way through the imperial examinations and became the most popular and youngest prime minister in the dynasty, and at the same time provided the female protagonist with an opportunity to pretend to be forced and slapped in the face. Let those noble ladies who look down on the heroine Pan Xiaolian and discriminate that Pan Xiaolian is just a shameless village woman will be slapped in the face, and Pan Xiaolian will be praised and envied by others wherever she goes.

    Liang Chenjun didn't want to work hard to take the imperial examination, and then be a tool for the heroine Pan Xiaolian to slap others in the face, and even scold others for a fool with eyes and eyes, and even married his own sister-in-law who was only pure and scheming. He intends to be a businessman in his life. Although he has a low status as a merchant in the feudal dynasty, he is rich and can feed his younger brothers and sisters, and as the saying goes, rich ghosts push the mill.

    Liang Chenjun seemed blind to see Pan Xiaolian's flirtatious eyes every day, and he really didn't have time to slap the heroine Pan Xiaolian in the face now. I just want to get this family up quickly, raise my younger brothers and sisters to be fat, let them grow up happily, and stop being a villain.

    First of all, we have to teach our younger brothers and sisters about hygiene and friendship. They are all family members who love each other and bring the beautiful ideas of socialism. However, the premise is to hurry up to make money, otherwise the family will not be able to open the pot, really poor! Liang Chenjun, who has enjoyed several lifetimes, is the first to truly feel the hardships of the ancient common people, and the pressure of the family waiting for him to open the pot.

    Liang Chenjun can only think of making money! Make money!

    Money is really hard to deal with. Sure enough, life is not like a novel, and the ancient people were not as stupid as they thought in the army. Why go to the mountains to find herbs to sell, meet noble people, pretend to be a fortune teller... You can try them all. Try it, and you're about to sell yourself!

    Now the children in the family are even younger, and they feel bad for Liang Chenjun. However, their mental outlook is better than before, with light in their eyes and yearning for life, and they also told Liang Chenjun that it would be great if they could go to that fairy place with socialism.

    Those who work hard will not be too bad! Liang Chenjun no longer engages in those novels to make money. He didn't like those routines at first. At the beginning, there were so many mouths waiting to be fed at home that drove him crazy, so he decided to do this.

    Sure enough, he learned a lot. He used the knowledge he had learned before to sell paintings on the street. He did not sell paintings that were too expensive, so his paintings were beautiful and affordable. They sold out quickly every time, and accumulated a lot of money. Many fans of ancient painting friends, but because they are too affordable, they can't make much money, but life is no longer so tight.

    His paintings quickly became famous in this small town of Pingfang, and the life of his family rose even more. He also did not exceed 30% of the original owner's setting. The original owner was a scholar, his younger siblings were still young, and the elder brother who was most familiar with him passed away. Others were not very familiar with him. No one recognized the difference between him and the original owner, thinking that he was talented No one knows whether he is talented or has been practicing painting since he was a child.

    After earning money, Liang Chenjun quickly bought a thick new cotton coat for his younger brother and sister, so that their little noses would not be red from the cold, and the slugs could not be wiped clean. Although he made a little money, the whole family still had to spend every day. Liang Chenjun was still reluctant to buy it for himself. He felt that he was an adult and couldn't rob children's things.

    If the system has eyes, I can't help wiping my eyes to see if this is the former prodigal Liang Chenjun, who doesn't know how expensive firewood, rice, oil, salt and salt are, but only knows how to play.

    The system wants to find more such worlds for Liang Chenjun, so that Liang Chenjun knows the hardships of the world. If Liang Chenjun knew what the system was thinking at the moment, he would definitely jump up and blow the dog's head off the system. There is no way he can do it now, otherwise the salted fish that doesn't want to move would have already appeared.

    When the heroine learned that Liang Chenjun bought new cotton-padded clothes for her younger brother and sister, she also looked at Liang Chenjun with slightly expectant eyes. He was so tired that he could barely straighten his waist all day, so he ignored the eyes of the heroine Pan Xiaolian and went back to the room. The heroine Pan Xiaolian was very annoyed.

    He was not willing to buy it himself, how could he buy it for Pan Xiaolian, their family didn't owe Pan Xiaolian, but Pan Xiaolian owed them. When the original owner and his brother were there, Pan Xiaolian took a lot of family money to buy clothes, and the original owner's brother couldn't talk about her. Pan Xiaolian is quite a marriage cheat, and she is too embarrassed to take things from other people's homes. If she doesn't drive her away now, it is also because she is ancient after all.

    After that, Liang Chenjun didn't pay attention to the heroine Pan Xiaolian. It didn't matter if Pan Xiaolian left or stayed. If she wants to keep more pairs of chopsticks at home, in fact, these pair of chopsticks will almost drag Liang Chenjun down in half. The heroine does not look like a little white lotus if she is not frightened by the wind, her appetite is not small at all, hurry up Two of him, I really don't know what the heroine was reincarnated in in her previous life.

    Although Liang Chenjun kept the heroine, he couldn't let her do nothing and eat rice, and let her wrap his family's meals, otherwise don't eat his family's meals. Liang Chenjun is such a straight man, and directly explained to the heroine that if you want to eat, you have to work, and do a little work within your ability. Even the younger brothers and sisters who are now very much loved by Liang Chenjun, Liang Chenjun also let them do some work within their power, such as washing Wash their own clothes, go and pick up firewood.

    One of these is to avoid making them into the character of a charming young lady who has no such life, after all, it is better not to have this disease; the other is to help him share a little, let them know that everyone will be tired. , they are also what their brother needs and have their own value.

    Slowly, the whole family became more and more prosperous, and the heroine Pan Xiaolian didn't have to look at him with such disgusting expressions, she might think he was blind, and it would be a waste to give it. The main reason is that the heroine likes readers, feels that there is no hope for him, and is too lazy to pay attention to him.

    Liang Chenjun felt that it would be better if the heroine thought this way, without increasing his mental burden. He was actually quite tired from running outside all day, and he didn't want to see the heroine's bad actions when he came back. drive away.

    The younger brothers and sisters are really going in the direction of socialist successors. Sometimes Liang Chenjun feels that he is a fake successor, and he can't keep up with the new seedlings of his own family. At the same time, I am also a little worried. After all, this society is complicated. Especially in ancient times, Liang Chenjun didn't want them to be too simple, thinking that the whole world is good. Come.

    Love children, let them perceive the beauty of the world, but not beautify it completely, but also let children perceive the real face of the world and establish their complete and healthy world view. Here, Liang Chenjun feels that it is harder than any world he has ever seen before. He has completely become a dad with a baby. What about sweet love? But grandma is also very happy sometimes. With all the children, what kind of love do you need?