Chapter 8

Chapter 8 The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth

    After the reform and opening up, the original male protagonist started a small business, and then he got rich little by little. It was not as simple as the female protagonist imagined to get rich overnight.

    Only the original male protagonist knows the hardships involved. No matter how good or smart you are, you have no practice and no capital accumulation. You have to do everything step by step, and you have to do it yourself. Only you know the kind of hardship.

    Liang Chenjun doesn't want to follow the old path of the original male lead again. He has experienced the feeling of money in the past two lives.

    In this life, I just want to study hard, don't waste such a meaningful college entrance examination. It is rare in life to experience a special college entrance examination full of historical sense.

    In order not to break down and set 30%, he now has to borrow or buy back the books for the college entrance examination.

    There is still one year before the resumption of the college entrance examination, although thanks to his love of learning, the college entrance examination should not be difficult for him.

    But I still have to do my best. I don't know how many outstanding people will take part in this college entrance examination.     Otherwise, Bai Qingrong is about to marry him, how could he suddenly break away from him completely, and tell him not to look for her again and say that it was a misunderstanding before.     Hao Xiao just wanted to say: "What a misunderstanding, I have already pulled my little hands."     It can only be said that people of that era were really shy and innocent, and the name Hao Xiao really made Bai Qingrong turn it into "funny".     Liang Junchen didn't want to delay his precious review time because of Hao Xiao.     He really has nothing to do with Bai Qingrong, even the original owner didn't like Bai Qingrong.     At that time, I just thought Bai Qingrong was very good, but later I hated Bai Qingrong because of Grandma Xiu.     Bai Qingrong was only 15 years old when he came here, and the original male protagonist was also 15 years old. At that time, although he had the ability to resist the abuse and ridicule of others.     But after all, being a teenager is still very sensitive, and he longs for recognition from others. At this time, Bai Qingrong, who has always been friends with others, came forward to comfort him.

    For this college entrance examination, in addition to earning work points, Liang Chenjun kept reviewing in his spare time and did not pay attention to the heroine Bai Qingrong.

    As long as Bai Qingrong doesn't affect Grandma Xiu, she has nothing to do with what she does. He doesn't want to delay his life for the irrelevant Bai Qingrong.

    No matter what Liang Chenjun thinks, Bai Qingrong has been restless in her heart these days, eager to come to him.

    But she also knew that she was a little impulsive that day, and it seemed a little unusual to immediately distance herself from Hao Xiao.

    If you don't say it, others may not believe her words, and even she herself doesn't quite believe her original words.

    It would take her a few more days to prove with her actions that she had nothing to do with Hao Xiao, just an ordinary educated youth in the same educated youth institute.

    Bai Qingrong has not found Liang Chenjun yet, but Hao Xiao has found Liang Chenjun and asked Liang Chenjun if he is threatening the kind-hearted Bai Qingrong to break away from him.