Chapter 60

Chapter 60 The Buddhist life of a fake daughter

    Liang Chenjun is thinking that he seems to have overlooked something. Since he can't think of it, doesn't he have a ready-made partner? One more generalization may find the problem faster.

    In this way, the unwilling System 003 was pulled by Liang Chenjun as a coolie.

    Although 003 complained, he was actually happy in his heart. He was glad that Liang Chenjun didn't forget that he was such a good partner.

    Sure enough, the efficiency of unifying one person is higher, and soon found the doubts of the problem, and they also forgot a key information.

    Liang Chenjun's current younger sister Li Zhenzhi and Muxi Frame have similar appearances, and the Li couple seemed to have discovered that Li Zhenzhi was not their daughter, and chose to treat them differently.

    Even if the plot is very powerful, Li Zhenzhi was more than two years old when he went missing, and he was not a baby who reported an error.

    How can they find a child, and then they believe that it is their daughter with the slightest doubt. There must be something tricky about it.

    After comprehensive processing of these information, they found that Muxi Frame's biological parents, Li and his wife, were absolutely suspicious. The wrong person in the later Muxi Frame may have their handwriting, but how could a small factory employee hide it from the rich?

    It's not that I look down on the employees of the small factory, but in reality, the two are really like people from two worlds. It is difficult to get in touch with each other. Maybe the plot master has done tricks and left bugs, and we have to continue to investigate in the future. .

    Liang Chenjun's current parents will definitely not agree with Li Zhenzhi so quickly.

    Even if Liang Chenjun now designs to let his parents recognize Li Zhenzhi in advance, it may cause Li Zhenzhi to be treated differently in his previous life.

    Although most people value blood kinship, there are also many people who prefer long-term company, as well as the influence of their own ideas. Liang and his wife, who have been living at the top, may not be able to keep the guilt and love for Li Zhenzhi, who is mean and vulgar. .

    Although Liang Chenjun can raise Li Zhenzhi by himself and let her live a prosperous life, it is only a prosperous life, not a happy life.

    Li Zhenzhi has never enjoyed the love of her parents, doesn't she yearn for it? According to the data, she is actually longing in her heart, otherwise she would not go around to please others in her last life.

    Before that step, Liang Chenjun tried to make the Liang couple like Li Zhenzhi's biological daughter, not to mention that their love surpassed Muxi's frame, at least it was the same.

    Liang Chenjun didn't let his current parents find out, it didn't mean that he couldn't recognize his sister in private, and let her work as a waiter.

    If there is a choice, I believe that most people choose to work in the service industry not out of love, but as a means of making a living out of necessity.

    When Liang Chenjun found Li Zhenzhi, of course Li Zhenzhi regarded Liang Chenjun as a liar all of a sudden, but she also felt that she had nothing as if she had nothing to be deceived by this very noble and handsome man in front of her.

    Li Zhenzhi was also miraculously a little familiar with the appearance of the man in front of his face, but she felt that she was crazy and had hallucinations. How could she know the handsome man in front of his face in extraordinary clothes.