Chapter 92

Chapter 92 The wonderful life of the school flower

    Fei Qingqing, as a human being, of course knows what these little kids in Mingyang Middle School think.

    What a heart-wrenching story, she doesn't get better and everyone doubts her.

    She has changed for the better, and everyone is more convinced that she is the previous rumor spreader.

    Then she always keeps a record, is she whitewashing or not?

    Fei Qingqing is someone who has seen the world, how could he really be troubled by these little brats?

    She still decided to be a good girl and take the enemy's path so that the enemy has nowhere to go.

    She didn't believe that the plot would collapse so easily, and that Lu Qinyan, a passerby, could really surpass her and Mu Rao to become the new heroine.

    So far, Fei Qingqing still has only one enemy, and that is the strong opponent Mu Rao.

    As for Lu Qinyan, who doesn't know where she is now, it's still not a big problem in her eyes, so she won't pay more attention.

    Lu Qinyan, a passer-by, is dating the male protagonist Liang Chenjun they are longing for?

    Of course, dating is not about falling in love, but striving to be the successor of socialism and become the pillar of the motherland.

    In short, they are helping each other to learn from each other for five years and three years of college entrance examination simulation.

    I wonder how Fei Qingqing and Mu Rao would feel if they saw this scene.

    The two of them are fighting each other for love and will do anything for the future.

    However, their co-protagonist was actually simulating the college entrance examination for five years and three years, which made the old iron hard.

    Liang Chenjun couldn't help but sigh, not to mention, the five-year college entrance examination three-year simulation is really the most conscientious set of questions he has ever seen.

    The content inside is absolutely full, and it will let you immerse yourself in the sea of ​​questions without leaving you any free time.

    "One word, cool; two words, more cool; three words, super cool."

    Lu Qinyan looked at Liang Chenjun's expression of excitement or pain.

    It's like this in his heart: "..." It's

    worthy of classmate Liang to become a fighter among the scumbags. He really is a child who doesn't love learning. It seems that he has to help him.

    ...

    Liang Chenjun knew more about the meaning of all Lu Qinyan's expressions on the other side, and he really wanted to complain.

    I really don't know who is the scumbag and who is not attentive? Let's continue to maintain this beautiful misunderstanding.

    lest 003, who became Lu Qinyan in time, would be indented into the turtle shell again.

    However, recently, the symptoms of 003's fear have been greatly alleviated, which is all thanks to the credit of his hairdresser Liang Da.

    Trim 003's furry head to the hairstyle that suits her best.