Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth

    The noise at the door woke up Liang Chenjun, who was sleeping soundly. Yes, it was Liang Chenjun.

    He had already traveled to "The Happy Life of the Reborn Daughter's Educated Youth" yesterday, and now he is in a remote small mountain village in China, one year before the resumption of the college entrance examination.

    The life experience is also like the general male protagonist of the era. His ancestors were rich landlords who criticized and fought, and there was only one elderly grandmother who depended on each other - Grandma Xiu.

    Because of the poor family composition, he has been scorned and beaten by children in the village.

    The older original body began to resist and became a famous fierce character in this area. Most people did not dare to take the initiative to provoke him, and they avoided him when they saw him.

    The noise at the door was that the educated youth team and Grandma Xiu were arguing. Grandma Xiu felt that the heroine Bai Qingrong was clearly interested in her grandson before.

    Otherwise, why would she dare to accept the candy, cloth tickets, and the only cotton tickets her grandson gave by just pushing away.     Thinking of this, the educated youth did not have the arrogance they had before, as if the rooster that was defeated in the battle was instantly red and reddish.     Although I wanted to believe in Bai Qingrong, who had been with her for so long, her rebuttals were always unspoken, and they all walked away in despair, and did not respond to what Grandma Xiu asked Bai Qingrong to explain.     Now that the male protagonist has become Liang Chenjun, he doesn't want to come out to excuse the female protagonist Bai Qingrong, saying that he has nothing to do with her in the future, and told Grandma Xiu not to hold her accountable again.     At this time, Bai Qingrong should have been reborn from the previous life in the educated youth house. He felt that the original male protagonist was better. Beijing Hao Zhiqing was a pervert, and he was the first in domestic violence.     When she was in her thirties or forties, she was as old as the old aunt or older than the old aunt. Comparing with the old aunt was an insult to other people's old aunts.     She remembered that she was terrified every time she looked in the mirror. Is this the high-spirited her back then?     This old face, numb expression, in the end, what broke her the most was the TV news that she was abandoned by her when she was young and has become the admirer of a famous Chinese rich man.

    You must know that these are the luxury goods of every family in this era. Usually, they are reluctant to use more or some people don't use them. Which time Bai Qingrong didn't shirk and take it.

    If it wasn't for her grandson, how could she have dared to accept it, but now Bai Qingrong is throwing her hands and preparing to marry Hao Xiao, a slender and educated young man from Beijing.

    This Bai Qingrong didn't make it clear that he was just coveting her family's things, delaying his grandson, coveting things, but how to delay her grandson, Bai Qingrong must give an explanation, don't hide.

    The educated youth who called for Grandma Xiu, who was able to fight with Grandma Xiu just now, felt that they were justified and could not give up the argument because of respect for the elderly, and let Grandma Xiu slander their weak and good educated youth - Bai Qingrong.

    Now the educated youth recalls what Grandma Xiu had just said.

    Although Bai Qingrong is a very talkative, kind person, and always helps everyone to speak, but everyone knows that her family is not rich and has many sisters, so it is impossible to often have sugar, new cotton-padded clothes and newly made really good things that everyone envies.