Chapter 79

Chapter 79

"So, how does it feel having a giiiiirlfriend now?" Trevor asked.

He'd thrown himself on my bunk bed over all of my clothes making it impossible for me to pack properly.

After we'd been done eating, Lexi and I had gone to our respective spaces to finish packing. We were leaving soon after all.

I hadn't left the main camp before making sure that Lexi was going to sit beside me in the bus. I wasn't going to recreate the first ride fiasco.

"I don't know because I don't have a girlfriend yet," I told the twin.

Trevor gasped in horror. "What? All the public display of affection was for nothing?"

I pulled a hoodie from under his ass and hit him with it. "Not for nothing, but she hasn't agreed to be my girlfriend yet."

Trevor kicked around dramatically and then added, "Ah, I get it, she wants to take you for a test drive first. Makes sense."

I slapped him with the hoodie again. "Shut up you turd."

"I mean, you don't have the best track record at keeping a girl around, I get why our homegirl is a little worried," he said, and lifted his hands in defense before he was even done speaking, knowing exactly what he was getting into saying that shit.

"She's not your homegirl," I told him with a glare.

"Bitch, I've been friends with her for longer than you," Trevor replied automatically.

At the same time, his brother walked into the room. "Shut up Trevor, it's not a competition, don't hurt Blake's fragile feelings. He's very sensitive, you know this."

I glared at Cameron too. "You're both assholes."

"We might be asshole, but your precious not-girlfriend-girlfriend came to see us for advice when she needed boy advice not too long ago.," Cameron asked with a grin.

Wait? "What?"

"Oh, sorry, did I just say something?" he replied playing innocent.

"No, you didn't. I didn't hear anything," his brother added, getting off my bed, while they both sprinted away.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? Had Lexi talked about me with them? Did they know something I didn't?

"COME BACK HERE!" I yelled after them, while they just giggled as they ran away.

"You gonna have to catch them if you want them to listen to you," Fred said, walking into my room.

I shook my head, glaring the way they had gone. "Assholes."

"So?" Fred asked with a knowing grin.

"So?"

"Lexi? Finally?" he said.

"I don't want to talk about it," I replied, not being able to contain my smile.

For the longest time I had wanted everyone to know I was in love Lexi, to stake a claim of some sort, and short of screaming it on top of every darn buildings, I had this. Now, everyone knew.

But everyone had already known.

I hadn't been subtle about my feelings. And apparently, Lexi might not have been either.