Chapter 92

Chapter 92

I kissed Lexi back, my arms around her, while hers kept trying to lift my shirt up.

At this point, this was more amusing than anything.

Breaking our kiss, I said, chuckling, "I take back what I said. You can't lick my chest right now."

"What? Whyyyyyy? What kind of injustice is that?" she whined, not letting go of my shirt.

I smirked. "It's my birthday, not yours."

"So you'd prefer to lick my chest instead?"

"Jesuuuus." It was my turn to whine, throwing my head back a little. "You really have no filter when you're drunk, huh?"

She grinned. "You're not denying it though. You totally want to lick my chest too."

"You realize what you're saying? Like, do you hear what you're saying right now?"

"If you lick mine, it'll be fair, You probably wanna."

This was like, dangerous territory. Things moving a little too quickly for my poor heart territory.

"In what world wouldn't I want that? But I think you want to lick my chest more than I want to lick yours," I pointed out.

What kind of conversation were we having? I was gonna have a hear attack.

We should be talking about my mental health and other serious issues, not about licking chests.

"Your chest is just too hot, there's no denying it," she trailed, staring at it.

I felt like I should actually be hiding it.

"You want your Tequila shot now?" I asked changing the conversation. Minus my chest in the equation."

"You're no fun, but sure."

"You're going to have a wicked hangover tomorrow, mixing drinks like that and not even drinking water," I said, taking out the Tequila and shot glasses.

It was a good thing she drank the 911. It made her drink water. "Drinking water is for the weak."

"Drinking water is for the humans that wish to survive on this planet," I corrected her.

Drunk Lexi was not a coherent Lexi.

She was definitely amusing though.

"Give me the alcohol. And drink some too. If you drank more, you'd let me lick your chest."

"Probably," I agreed and took out pieces of lime and the salt shaker.

I poured the shots while Lexi sat on the counter looking at me.

We were at eye level. We both did our shots and I barely had time to put away the piece of lime and Lexi was dragging me between her legs, kissing me.

I wasn't exactly complaining and kissed her back, my hands going to the small of her back.

Hers tangled in my hair, keeping me close, her legs wrapped around my waist.

She kissed me feverishly, mouth opening, tongue teasing.

It felt like nothing in this world would stop our kissing.

That was until Lexi's stomach growled very loudly.

She stopped kissing me, kinda frozen.

I pressed my lips together to keep from laughing.