Chapter 1 Traveling to the past

In a void, two people wake up at the same time as they look around their surroundings, they are not sure where they are or why they are here.

"Ash? Where are we?" The honey-haired girl asks.

"I don't know, Serena." Ash replies, "But really, strange things are happening towards us..."

"Welcome to my realm, located beyond both time and space." Ash and Serena notice the bright light talking. "It is well that you are here."

As the glow dies down, it turns out to be Arceus. Ash gasps, "Arceus?"

"Wait, what?" Serena asks, "You know this Pokemon, Ash?"

"I am that which humans call Arceus." Arceus says. "Ash and Serena...did you two remember what happened to you before waking up here?"

Ash and Serena remember what happened. It is after Ash won against Leon in the World Championships, he comes home to find his friends all gathering by his side. They are not there to congratulate him for being the world champion, instead, they know that Ash is a rich man, and they want Ash to give him the money as compensation for dragging them through his journey. Ash is very confused, considering that they are the ones willing to come with him through his journey, not the other way around. Serena, Lillie, her brother Gladion, and Ash's mother Delia all share the same confusion as to the others as they stand by Ash's side. Thus it causes the others to send out their Pokemon and attack them.

Even though they have Pokemon to protect them, they decide to play dirty by aiming at the people instead of Pokemon, Ash and Serena are the ones who get hit, and thus they are sent to the emergency ward while the traitors are running for their lives after realizing that they have killed two people. At the ward, Ash and Serena eventually stop breathing as their Pokemon are now crying and weeping for their death. Their bodies are buried in the garden close to Delia's house, and Lillie has been crying for their deaths as well.

"So we were dead..." Ash and Serena frown. "But my mom...my friends...how were they doing?"

Arceus says, "With the help of Aether Foundation, they were brought to safety, along with your Pokemon. I would give you a second chance to live again, only if you helped me with something."

"Anything to get back to our own world, Pikachu, Mom, Lillie, and everyone who still trusts us...I want to see them again." Ash says.

"Then seek out all Pokemon, and you shall find me once more." Arceus says as he glows again, this time, the phones on their hands suddenly glow white, and they are flying away from their hands, much to their surprise. Arceus's powers cause it to transform as the white light blinds the two of them.

"Wake up!" Ash and Serena hear a faint voice, and as they are making sure if they hear it or not, they hear the voice again. "Ohhh...Do wake up, won't you?"

When they slowly open their eyes, they see a Rowlet, a Cyndaquil, and an Oshawott looking at them, along with someone behind the three Pokemon. He is wearing a lab coat with some symbol on it, and he seems to be concerned. "Are you two alright?"

"Serena, are you alright?" Ash says as he tries to help her up, and she nods, "I'm fine."

"You two gave me quite the shock, falling from the sky like that...But thank goodness, you seem unharmed!" The man says.

"Um...sorry to be rude, but who are you?" Serena asks.

"I'd like to ask you the same! I mean...you fell out of the SKY, you understand. Come now - who in the world does that?!" The man sighs. "I must say, your clothing is...unusual. You wouldn't happen to have an acquaintance in these parts, would you?"