Chapter 54 Post Coronet Highlands Part 2

Ash and the gang also go to the Photography Studio, and Dagero says, "You know, I showed that photo of Duskull to the children in the village, and they all shrieked with delight. Thanks again for helping me out with it."

"No problem." Ash says.

"In fact, I'd like to ask your help once again, if I might. Would you take a look at this?" Dagero shows another picture that seems to be in the Crimson Mirelands, they can see two leaves on the bottom of a Pokemon's head which is cut off.

"At first it looks like a perfectly normal landscape shot, wouldn't you say? But take a closer look, and you start to notice something odd about the pair of leaves there in the foreground of the image. That conspicuous pair of leaves, popping into the frame like that...I'm inclined to think they could be part of some Pokemon, but I've got no proof, you see. If you know of a Pokemon with such leaves, would you show me? To compare with the photo?"

"We already have one." Ash says as they head inside the studio. They show the Turtwig to Dagero, and he says, "Yes! The pair of leaves on its head! That's it! I knew the photo had captured a Pokemon! Now I'm fired up to take a proper shot of it, to commemorate this little discovery!"

After taking a photo of Turtwig, he says, "This has been such a learning experience for me. I've been able to hone my eye as a photographer thanks to these little puzzles, for sure. But I still want to see and photograph even more different Pokemon. If you're open to it, I certainly hope you'll keep bringing your Pokemon by to take many more photographs here."

In the end, they get the new Sunset filter if they want to take a photo, much to their delight. Then they also find Anthe from the clothes store, and she says, "If I may - would it please you if I expanded the variety of clothes I carry?"

"You bet." Serena says. "But why?"

"To seek new clothing is the true calling of any fashion-conscious person, after all! But I need some inspiration to come up with new designs. I'd like to see the Pokemon Wormadam."

"We have Wormadam with us." Ash says as he shows all three forms of Wormadam. "So this is what's known as a Plant Cloak...It has become one with the abundance nature of Hisui."

She looks at the Sand Cloak form next. "So this is what's known as a Sandy Cloak...The way the sand wraps around Wormadam, it's as if the very earth is giving it a loving hug!"

And then the Trash Form. "So this is what's known as a Trash Cloak...It's living proof that there is truth to the saying, "one person's trash is another's treasure." I never knew Pokemon were capable of such things!"

Then she comes up with the idea and works on it. After it's done, she says, "Yes! I've got it! I would be very pleased if you would have a look at the latest additions to my clothier!"

The clothes that she makes are Patterned Kimono with Vertical stripes, Karakusa, Camouflage, and Plaid. They look at the clothes and then continue to do their requests.

They also find a man named Ward close to the bridge, and he sighs, "What am I going to do? At this rate, I'll make a real fool of myself in front of Conlan..."

After asking the problem, Ward says, "Eh? Oh, hello. You're two of those kids from the Survey Corps, right? Ah! You might actually be just the people I need to help me out with a little research!"

"What kind of research?" Serena asks.

"My boy Conlan and I are planning to head to Prelude Beach at night to try and find the ghosts that are rumored to haunt the place. But ghosts scare the daylights out of me - errr...my son! Yup! He's terrified of 'em."