Chapter 2 Entering Jubilife

As they arrive at the gate, they hear the Professor talking to the guards, who are wearing kimonos like they are from the past, which is actually true. "Thank you for your tireless work keeping us safe, my good guardsmen! This young man and woman were of great assistance to me and my Pokemon, so I hope you'll forgive my bringing him into the village for a bit!"

The guards just nod as Laventon calls Ash and Serena to come with him. As they walk inside, they can see a lot of villagers who are wearing old clothes as well. They start to get worried as they are the ones who wear causal clothes from the future.

"This way, if you please!" Laventon says as they walk behind the Professor, he says, "Jubilife Village! It's come a long way thanks to the fine people of the Galaxy Expedition Team! This road we're on now is known to the locals as Canala Avenue."

"Canalave City had a gym you know." Ash whispers to Serena. "I wonder if people from the past have those as well."

"I don't think so...I mean, there are not many Pokemon in this area..." Serena adds.

"The village was built scarcely two years ago...There's much to do yet and not many to do it." Laventon adds. "And since we know so little of the local Pokemon, people hesitate to set foot outside the village."

Ash and Serena notice the villagers are also whispering to themselves, maybe they are talking bad things from them considering their outfits, or other stuff like how they are outsiders.

"Now, that impressive building up ahead of us is Galaxy Hall - headquarters for this entire outfit!" Laventon points as Ash and Serena look at what he is pointing. They notice the symbol as Ash feels a little unease.

"Oh, botheration! I'd almost forgotten! I need to go and report that we successfully recovered the escaped Pokemon! Might I ask you to wait for me at the canteen?"

Ash and Serena can only nod, but Serena asks, "But where is the canteen?"

"It's just past this bridge here, then to the left. The wallflower, it's called!" Professor Laventon then rushes off.

"Now we are alone again. Let's try to progress everything." Ash says, "So after we died, we woke up in the Sinnoh Region that was thousands of years before we live in."

"And we have to help the Professor to capture every single one of the Pokemon, so that we can have a chance to go back home." Serena says. "And that's why we are here, the Jubilife Village?"

"So this is what it is before Jubilife City..." Ash says, "But that Galaxy Expedition Team logo...it somehow reminds me of Team Galactic..."

"Team Galactic? Is it something similar to Team Rocket or Team Flare?" Serena asks.

"You can say so, their leader Cyrus wants to destroy the whole world and use Dialga and Palkia's powers to create a new one, very weird indeed." Ash sighs as they manage to reach the canteen. But just as they arrive, they are stopped by an old man who is standing in front of the canteen. He looks at them suspiciously and says, "Well now, aren't you awfully suspicious? The Wallflower's for Galaxy Team folk only. We don't have seats for outsiders. Move along!"

"Sorry if we become a burden." Ash says as they quickly step backward from the canteen. Serena says, "I guess that we are in the past, that means not all people here are as friendly as the Professor..."

"I guess so...but the Professor wants us to be here, and yet he won't let us in...what are we going to do then?" Ash asks.

"Who are you two? I've never seen anyone dressed like you are." Just then, they hear a voice as they turn around, they see a girl with a beanie and a heavy outfit walking towards them. Ash gasps as he asks, "Dawn?"