Chapter 65 Post Alabaster Icelands Part 4

The next request is from the Galaxy Hall Request Board, and they read, "Keaka, a Security Corps fellow from Alola, has several Vulpix...but he calls them Keokeo! Track him down and see what his request entails."

Serena says, "Alolan Vulpix? I have always wanted to get one."

"I know what you mean." Ash says, "But Lillie has one and called her Snowy."

"Yeah, but the white Vulpix is so cute, don't you think?" Serena asks.

"I have never seen a white Vulpix before, maybe it is interesting as well." Irida says.

After getting back to the Alabaster Icelands, they find the Security Corps member named Keaka, and he says, "Ah, just the person I've been waiting for! My Keokeo wandered off to go play, but they haven't come back yet. Do you think you could help me find them?"

"Do you mean the Alolan Vulpix?" Ash asks, and he nods, "Oh, I'm sorry. Back home in Alola, Vulpix were called Keokeo, you see."

Just then, they see an Alolan Vulpix rushes to Keaka, and Serena gasps, "The Alolan Vulpix!"

"You're right, it is cute!" Irida squeals a little.

"Girls..." Adaman mutters, only for Irida to ask, "You've got a problem?"

"Hm...? Oh, did you not go to play with the rest?" Keaka asks the Vulpix, who barks as confirmation.

"This is what an Alolan Vulpix looks like. They blend right into the snow with their white fur, so trying to find them all just by myself would take ages. And I'm still missing five of them...You should be able to find my Vulpix playing around the Avalanche Slopes. Could you find them all and tell them to come back?"

Ash and Serena nod as they all head to the Alabaster Icelands to find the Vulpix. And they have a hard time finding all 5 Vulpix that are hidden. With the Ninetales' help, all five of them are now back with them to Keaka.

"Thanks for helping me search for them. They're all back, safe and sound." Then Keaka rewards them with an Exp. Candy L. Just then, two Vulpix rush to Ash and Serena, as Keaka says, "Oh, these two seem to have taken a liking to you. If it's all right with you, could you take these little ones with you? I'm certain it'll help with your survey work!"

"That will be nice." Ash says as they all get their own Vulpix. He says, "We'll be here at the Snowfields Camp for a while, I'd love it if you'd stop by from time to time and show me how Vulpix is doing."

Ash and Serena nod as they are about to leave, but one Vulpix manages to get an Ice Stone from the Satchel and evolves into a Ninetales. "An Alolan Ninetales...it's so beautiful." Serena gasps.

"Indeed..." Adaman agrees.

Hisui Dex Entry No.168 Vulpix (Alolan Form): The Fox Pokemon: Ice-type. These Pokémon live in packs in the snowy mountains and defend themselves with icy breath. I suspect this species changed its form to adapt to the frigid climate.

Hisui Dex Entry No.169 Ninetales (Alolan Form): The Fox Pokemon: Ice- and Fairy-type. Evolve from Alolan Vulpix with Ice Stone. Dwells on sacred peaks perpetually covered in snow. Said to appear to virtuous people who have lost their way on mountain paths—it then guides them back down to the mountain's base.

For the next request, they go to the Pearl Settlement and find a woman named Dominia. She says, "Hey, you're members of the Galaxy Team's Survey Corps, right? I've heard you're studying Pokemon and making some kind of book about them. Does that mean you're also studying my dear, beloved Bergmite?"

"Of course." Ash says with confusion.

"What?! I can't allow that! That means you'll know more about Bergmite than I do, right?! I'm absolutely convinced that nobody loves or understands Bergmite more than I do!" Dominia yells.