Chapter 76 World Saving Part 3

Ash, Serena, Adaman, Irida, and Lian arrive at the Primeval Grotto, the place where Ash and Serena caught an alpha Probopass, they enter the cave and they notice some fossils lying on the ground and some stones which are glowing red.

"What a curious cave. I feel some extraordinary power here - as if the world itself was created in this very place." Irida says. "What do you think, Lian?"

Lian thinks for a while and says, "Taking into consideration my knowledge of ores, my skill at mining, and the strength of my Sliggoo's moves...I think you'd better leave any extraction work up to us, wouldn't you say?"

"Please do so, Lian." Serena replies.

But just before they can do so, they hear a voice that they really don't like to hear. "We're going to have to ask you to stop right there."

The Miss Fortunes are now in their way again as Ash and Serena groan, while Adaman and Irida roll their eyes. During their travels to capture Pokemon, they would either find one of them and have to be forced to battle them, even though they might drop a lot of Soft Sands and Big Nuggets on the way, Ash and Serena feel like they are just another Team Rocket.

"Oh, come on...We don't have any time to waste with you guys..." Adaman says.

"Look, you can carry on digging out that treasure you're after. And then you'll give it to us." Charm says.

"Like we will give it to you!" Ash says as Pikachu's cheeks are sparking.

"I don't know why you even look surprised. It's not as if you were hard to follow." Coin replies.

"That's because you guys keep stalking us." Irida mutters. "What we seek may be as precious as treasure, but this isn't about how valuable it is - we need it to restore this awful sky to normal!"

"Ugh. That earnest goody-two-shoes act of yours is what made me leave the Pearl Clan in the first place!" Coin says.

"Enough. I don't care why any of you ran off to play bandit. But I won't let you get in Lian's way." Adaman yells. "There are three of you and five of us. Let's go. I'll take care of Clover. Irida, you with Coin. Ash and Serena? You take Charm."

"Who are you to boss me around?" Irida rolls her eyes. "But fine, I'll listen to you this time."

Adaman sends out his Umbreon while Irida goes with Espeon, the two of them are now fighting Clover's Abomasnow and Coin's Toxicroak. As for Ash and Serena, they are facing Charm and she says, "I bring good luck to my sisters wherever I go - and ill luck to anyone who crosses our paths. I'm the eldest, and I'll be your unlucky Charm. Especially in this: the battle of a lifetime!"

"I wonder why do those villains like to say a lot of stupid things..." Ash mutters. "A true villain would just act before they talk..."

"I agree." Serena says as they go with Floatzel and Weavile to battle her Rhydon and Gengar. Ash says, "Serena, you and Weavile handle the Gengar. I'll handle Rhydon."

"Okay." Serena nods.

Ash's Floatzel goes with Aqua Jet to slam Rhydon, causing it to roar in pain. Rhydon goes with the Rock Slide, making it flinch a little, but Floatzel goes with the Ice Punch, knocking the Pokemon out with ease.

As for Gengar, Weavile gets hit by Hypnosis, causing it to get drowzy, but Weavile lands Icy Wind to make Gengar frostbitten, and then finishes with a Night Slash.

"Well, you are rather formidable..." Charm sighs, then they also notice how Adaman and Irida knock out all of their opponents' Pokemon. Adaman says, "Come on, Clover...Why not come back to the Diamond Clan? Times are changing. We're changing. And we could really use someone as strong as you are."