Chapter 81 Crescent and Treasure

At Coronet Highlands, Ash and Serena arrive at the Summit Camp, there they see both Melli and Calaba at the Moonview Arena, much to their surprise.

"I don't suppose grunts as you would even know, but I guess it behooves me to ask...Do you know the Pokemon called Cresselia?" Melli asks.

"We know about it a lot." Ash says.

"Well, I figured you'd know. I wouldn't expect any less from someone who managed to defeat me, even if it was just a fluke!" Melli says.

"Excuse me?" Ash and Serena are now fighting the urge to punch the warden in front of them. But thanks to Calaba, things aren't being intense right now.

"Cresselia is said to be the very embodiment of the crescent moon. Her feathers are called Lunar Feathers, and legend says that if you hold one as you fall asleep, you'll be visited with wondrous dreams."

"Well, I call her a nightmare, that pesky Cresselia! She descended upon Moonview Arena and caused my lord to hide itself away!" Melli says. "I'm so worried about Electrode that I can't even sleep, never mind dream!"

"Think you might be able to catch Cresselia and perhaps even claim one of those Lunar Feathers?" Calaba asks Ash and Serena, who decide to ignore what Melli said from now on unless it is important. "Oh, do catch that pesky flying croissant! Do it for my poor Electrode...Though I suppose Cresselia can't be all bad, if she at least recognizes the perfection of the arena looked after with loving care by the great Melli!"

Ash and Serena rush into the Moonview Arena and see Cresselia looking at them. But Cresslia doesn't notice them as she emits an aura, causing Ash and Serena to fall to the ground.

"What is this...somehow I feel all dizzy..." Ash says.

"Yeah, but we must reach Cresselia to let her know we are here." Serena says.

"They try to get up and walk towards Cresselia, but in Adaman and Irida's eyes, both of them are not walking towards Cresslia as they are walking in random directions.

"Just what has happened to Ash and Serena?" Irida asks with concern.

"They might be confused." Adaman says.

And then they wince after seeing Ash and Serena bump into each other. "I'm sorry!" Both of them say in unison. And their voice finally reach Cresselia as she notices both Ash and Serena.

Cresselia hovers towards them and she says, "Ash and Serena, I have been waiting for your arrival."

"It's great to know." Ash says as they decide to just sit down and talk to Cresselia. "So are you the Cresselia that we met before in the Sinnoh Region? The same one that was targeted by Team Rocket?"

Cresselia nods and she says, "I am very grateful for you to help me out, that's why I have decided to join your team for your request from Father."

"That's great." Serena says as she throws a Pokeball and captures it.

Cresselia's Research Tasks: Number caught:1 Times you have seen it use Moonblast:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Lunar Blessing:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,8,20,40

Hisui Dex Entry No.230 Cresselia: The Lunar Pokémon: Psychic-type. Cresselia is reminiscent of the crescent moon. It leaves a brilliant line of light in its wake as it flies across the night sky. I daresay it resembles the heavenly maiden who created the Milky Way.

After sending it back out, Ash asks, "If you are here, does that mean Darkrai is also here in this timeline? Will we meet him soon?"

"We did come together, but I don't know where he is." Cresselia says. "But he did ask me to give you this a few days ago. I know it belonged to Father."