Chapter 42 Post Cobalt Coastlands Part 1

Starting the requests, they find a man named Asabei and he says, "Ahhh...What a remarkable tail that was! The Pokemon it belonged to must've been a wee little thing. It was hiding behind some rocks when I found it, with naught but its tail poking out...But it was a tail I'd give anything to see again!"

He turns to Ash and Serena and says, "Think you could catch the Pokemon I'm talkin' about? Its tail was elegant and swirly like a spring. Come show it to me after you catch it and I'll give you a nice reward!"

Ash and Serena know that the man means Glameow's tail, so they send out the Pokemon to the man and have him look at the tail. "YES! This is it! It's just as I remember! The elegant sway of its tail! That charming spiral shape! And the enchanting way it bobs about like a leaf in the wind! SIMPLY REMARKABLE!"

Glameow meows a little, and Asabei says, "Aww! Its little meow is adorable as well! Have you gotten attached to me here, kitty? Ohhh, the dilemma! Pokemon are scary, but maybe this little 'un and I will get along just-"

Just then, Glameow scratches the man's arm, and he yells, "Ahh! That darn thing scratched me!"

Glameow just purrs and goes to sleep, the man sighs, "I guess I got a little carried away there...Thanks for showin' me your Glameow anyway! Its tail, at least, was a joy to see. One day, when I find the Pokemon with the perfect tail for me, I'd like to become fast friends with it, just like you and your partner Pokemon!"

The rewards for them are two Aux Evasions and two Grit Gravels, once they are done, they go back to the farmlands to do another request. Miller says, "Nice to see ya again, Mister and Miss Survey Corps! You got great timin', as always! I wanna make the fields even bigger, see, but we don't have enough helpers to keep 'em watered. If you'd lend us one o' yer Pokemon that knows a Water-type move, we'd be mighty grateful!"

Then they decide to pick a Golduck for the farmer since they already have one. "Yer Pokemon'll sure be a big help in expandin' the fields. Might as well get started!"

As Golduck goes with the farmer to water the fields, he yells, "Wowee! Yer Pokemon's an irrigation sensation! Now I'm all pumped up! Sit back -ol' Miller's gonna make the fields bigger than ever!"

After the hard work with the other Pokemon, they finally have a third farm field, and Miller says, "Aaand I'm all done! That was some fine work! Any crops we plant here'll do great - and it's all thanks to you three. We'll keep yer Pokemon here to help out with the fieldwork a while longer. Just give it a holler if you wanna swap in a different Pokemon o' yers to do the waterin'!"

The next one is at the shop where Choy is, and he says, "Hello again, valued customers! You've arrived in the nick of time. I'm afraid Tao Hua is refusing to do business with me again. He won't listen to a word I say, so would you try to persuade him for me...again?"

"Are you serious?" Serena mutters.

"I'm sure you'll get somewhere if you bring three Pop Pods as a token of goodwill!" Choy says. "Perhaps after this, he'll actually accept me..."

"Looks like there are some misunderstandings between Tao Hua and Choy here..." Ash frowns.

"I wonder what's the deal with them..." Irida adds.

Fortunately, they can buy three Pop Pods at the craftworks, so they buy them and go to the Supply Corps to find Tao Hua.

"Oho, if it isn't the Survey Cops recruits who quelled the Lady of the Ridge! What can I do for you?" Tao Hua asks.

"We're here for Choy again." Ash says.

"You're running errands for Choy again? Sending a customer to negotiate for him once was bad enough - but twice?! Where's his spine? Pestering me for goods when I'm already tearing my hair out trying to get Pop Pods...Sheesh!"