Epilogue

When Professor Laventon and Akari find Ash and Serena's Pokedex in their emptied quarters, they look at the Pokedex and gasps, "Oh my! Could it be? Ash and Serena finally did it! At long last, the Pokedex is well and truly complete! I've been dreaming of this moment ever since I started studying Pokemon..."

"But Ash and Serena are not here anymore." Akari frowns, and so does Laventon. "Yeah, I don't believe I'll ever be able to thank them enough for making my dream a reality."

He shakes out his sadness and says, "For now, though, we have an announcement to make! I'm sure everyone will be overjoyed to hear of the Pokedex's completion!"

Then they bring the whole Pokedex towards the Galaxy Hall, and Laventon gathered everyone to the Survey Corps' office.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all so much for gathering here at my behest. We've some rather special news to share, so please lend us your ears, if you'd be so kind! Today marks the fulfillment of a long-held dream of mine, and the fruition of the most earnest efforts of the entire Survey Corps. Yes, indeed, for, you see, the Pokedex, our corps' magnum opus, is finally...at long last...COMPLETE!"

A lot of people are gasping in shock as they can't believe it is true, while some of them rejoice and the completion of hard work. Laventon says, "This fantastic achievement wouldn't have been possible if not for the hard work - no, the heroic efforts of our very own Ash and Serena! Sadly, they have returned to their own home."

Everyone is sad from the news, and Laventon continues, "From their quelling of the frenzied Lord Kleavor all the way up to his battles against Dialga and Palkia atop mighty Mount Coroneet...They tirelessly surveyed the Pokemon of this land while facing perils of the sort that would send most of us running for the hills! All this has led to our accomplishing what can only be described as a remarkable triumph of human effort: the completion of a Pokedex."

Kamado says, "Even though Ash and Serena are still very much mysterious strangers who fell from the sky...And I know not whether their actions were motivated by their own curiosity or a genuine desire to help the people of our village...But it doesn't matter. They have been a great asset to us, and I am truly grateful for everything they've done. Perhaps I should also study under the professor, so I might learn more about Pokemon. Cyllene is quite capable of handling the duties of commander, I am sure."

"Tonight's potato mochi are my treat! I'll make 'em extra tasty!" Beni says, and everyone all walks towards the Wallflower for the celebration of the great achievement, they also asks the Diamond Clan and the Pearl Clan to join the party. But unknown to them, after they leave the Galaxy Hall, the Pokedex is blown open and stops at a page.

Arceus' Research Tasks: Received a part of Arceus:1

Hisui Dex Entry No.238 Arceus: The Alpha Pokemon: Normal-type. It is the heavenly fount from which pours the light that shines across Hisui. Its luminance guides and protects all Pokémon. Hisuian mythology states that Arceus is the creator of all things.

While they are partying, Adaman and Irida are now standing in front of Ash and Serena's quarters. "It has been a day since Ash and Serena left..." Irida frowns.

"Yeah...they have truly impacted us a lot. From our clans continuing to fight each other, till now... celebrating together." Adaman says. "They have spent a lot of time helping everyone in need..."

"Yeah." Irida says. "But, I enjoy it all, not just with Ash and Serena, but traveling with you is also fun."

"I agree." Adaman says. "Maybe the two of us can start our own journey in the Hisui Region, or perhaps regions from a faraway place as well. What do you think?"