Chapter 55 Post Coronet Highlands Part 3

When Ash and the group are back at the Sacred Plaza, they find Chingling and Chimecho, along with an Alpha Rhyperior and Rhydon. Ash says, "Even a wild Rhyperior? Just think about how powerful it is..."

"Yeah, and we have to stay alive from their attacks as well." Serena adds after dodging the Rock Slide from Rhyperior. But Chingling goes for Hypnosis and Serena dodges the attack. "Not today. I don't want to take a hit while falling asleep. That will be dangerous."

Chingling's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number of light specimens caught:1,2,3,5,7 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Times you have seen it use Confusion:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've given it food:1,3,5,7,10 Times you've scared it off with a Scatter Bang:1,2,3,4,5 Number you've evolved:1

Hisui Dex Entry No.195 Chingling: The Bell Pokemon: Psychic-type. This Pokémon gave me an excruciating headache when it seemingly cried out without making a sound. Perhaps there are some sounds that the human ear is simply incapable of hearing.

Rhyperior's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,6,10 Number of alpha specimens caught:1,2,3 Number defeated:1,2,4,6,10 Number of you've defeated with Ice-type moves:1,2,3 Times you have seen it use Rock Slide:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Double-Edge:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've stunned it by using items:1,2,3 Number of different forms you've obtained:2

Hisui Dex Entry No.122 Rhyperior: The Drill Pokemon: Ground- and Rock-type. Evolved from Rhydon with Protector. This Pokémon evolved through use of a curious item. Its rocklike hide is composed of a mysterious substance and can withstand a blow from a masterwork sword with nary a scratch.

They also find a Leaf Stone with the help of Ursaluna, and much to their surprise, a wild Voltorb just rolls on it and it starts to evolve. Ash says, "Wait a second...Voltorb evolves into Electrode...by a Leaf Stone?"

"I always thought that we should level it up, or using a Thunder Stone..." Serena says. "But now we need to catch that Electrode!"

Electrode's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,3,4,5 Times you have seen it use Thunder:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Chloroblast:1,3,8,20,40 Times you have seen it use Self-Destruct:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,8,20,40

Hisui Dex Entry No.193 Electrode (Hisuian Form): The Sphere Pokemon: Electric- and Grass-type. Evolved from Voltorb with Leaf Stone. The tissue on the surface of its body is curiously similar in composition to an Apricorn. When irritated, this Pokémon lets loose an electric current equal to 20 lightning bolts.

"Well, Mt. Coronet sure is really big...it's a good thing we got Sneasler to help us out." Irida says.

"Indeed, and you seem to really get a lot of Pokemon...I mean, just look at the Dex numbers, you're going to get into 200." Adaman says.

"It sure is a lot, I mean, in our own timeline, there are only a number of 151 and some of them are not included." Ash says while Serena nods.

Back In Jubilife Village, they go to Professor's place and look at the request board, Ash says, "A report has been filed concerning a sighting of a mysterious Pokemon..."

"Ah, jolly good choice there, Ash and Serena! I see you've taken on that request I posted." Laventon says. Ash asks, "You? Write on the request board?"

"Let me fill you in right away then. I was strolling along Prelude Beach the other day when I saw something swimming a little way out from the shore. Rather regrettably, it disappeared before I could snap a picture, but I can only assume this mysterious swimmer was some sort of Pokemon...From the way it swam, it seemed to be drifting on the ocean currents. Now, if I'm not mistaken, from the seas behind Jubilife that would take it all the way to the Cobalt Coastlands! This rather leaves me wondering if the Pokemon was headed there for some specific purpose... Given the circumstances, I was thinking that if we spoke with the good Warden Iscan of the Diamond Clan, we might learn more."