Chapter 56 Post Coronet Highlands Part 4

Back at the Request Board, they find another request on it. "Astair from the Supply Corps says he'd like us to look into something about the habits of Clefairy. Find out more from him about the particulars and lend him your expertise."

"Clefairy, huh? I don't think we have this Pokemon yet." Serena says.

"Yeah, maybe we can try to catch one." Ash says.

They go to the Supply Corps and find Astair, and he says, "Back where I came from, Clefairy would come out and dance on nights with a full moon. I've heard there are Clefairy in Hisui, and so I was wondering if they dance here, too. I've heard you can find Clefairy at the Fabled Spring. Could you go and find out if Clefairy Dance here in the Hisui Region?"

"We've never been to the Fabled Spring, we can try to see it." Ash says.

"Luckily for you guys, today is another full moon." Adaman says.

After arriving at the Fabled Spring, which is over from the Bolderoll Ravine, they manage to see that in the night time, there are Cleffa, Clefairy, and even an Alpha Clefable. They decide to research them as quick as possible.

Cleffa's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number of small specimens caught:1,2,3 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,4,6,10 Number you've caught while they were sleeping:1 Number caught at night:1,2,4,6,10 Times you've given it food:1,2,3,4,5 Number you've evolved:1,2,3

Hisui Dex Entry No.199 Cleffa: The Star Shape Pokemon: Fairy-type. In silhouette, they resemble twinkling starlight. When shooting stars rain from the night sky, Cleffa gather in numbers and dance as though they are indeed incarnations of the stars.

Clefairy's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,4,6,10 Number caught at night:1,2,4,6,10 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Times you have seen it use Draining Kiss:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've given it food:1,2,3,4,5 Number you've evolved:1,2,3 Investigated whether Clefairy dance under a full moon:1

Hisui Dex Entry No.200 Clefairy: The Fairy Pokemon: Fairy-type. Evolve from Cleffa with high friendship. It can be found in quiet mountain areas on a full moon's night. Its dancing and its tiny, faintly glowing wings confer upon it a lovely fairylike quality.

Clefable's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,6,10 Number of alpha specimens caught:1,2,3 Number caught at night:1,2,6,12,25 Number defeated:1,2,4,6,10 Number of you've defeated with Poison-type moves:1,2,3 Times you have seen it use Psychic:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Moonblast:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,2,4,10,15

Hisui Dex Entry No.201 Clefable: The Fairy Pokemon: Fairy-type. Evolve from Clefairy with Moon Stone. Legend says that on clear, quiet nights, it listens for the voices of its kin living on the moon. I, too, often think of my homeland, so far away.

After finding some Clefairy dancing around, they also notice that of the five of them, the little one has been slower than the others when it comes to dancing. After that's done, they find a Moon Stone on the ground where they left.

"I think that the only Pokemon here in Hisui that needs a Moon Stone is Clefairy..." Ash mutters.

"Yeah." Serena adds.

After getting back to the Galaxy Hall, they report this to Astair. He says, "Oho! So you say that Clefairy dance here in the land of Hisui, too! They must have been adorable to behold. I must go and see them one of these days. Thank you for looking into that for me. I'm excited to see what you'll accomplish next."