Chapter 84 The Final Battle Part 2

Ash and Serena notice the roar Giratina is making, and the eyes are filled with rage. Ash says, "Something is definitely not right for Giratina..."

"I know." Serena says.

It then goes for Shadow Force and strikes at Pikachu, who manages to dodge in time. Ash says, "Pikachu, use Iron Tail!"

Pikachu strikes the Legendary Pokemon with the attack, but Giratina uses Dragon Claw to strike back. Ash says, "Now it's the time! Garchomp! Use Draco Meteor!"

Garchomp fires the attack as it strikes at Giratina, who takes a lot of damage.

"No matter how hard you struggle, you won't win against mighty Giratina!" Volo yells as Giratina goes for Earth Power, which deals a lot of damage to Pikachu, and then it goes for Aura Sphere, striking Samurott as it falls to the ground.

"No! Samurott!" Serena says as Samurott is struggling. "Use Ceaseless Edge!"

Samurott attacks Giratina once more, and at the same time, Ash notices the Spooky Plate that Volo is holding. He remembers the time when Team Galactic tries to control Heatran, it was using the Flame Plate to control it. Ash says, "That's it...the Spooky Plate...we have to take it from Volo so we can free Giratina from control."

"But how are we going to get it?" Serena asks.

"I think we need to still defeat Giratina first." Ash says.

At the same time in the Aether Foundation, Dawn frowns and says, "I can't believe Giratina would be fighting Ash and Serena..."

"Indeed, but then again, we are not sure if this Giratina is from our timeline, or the timeline Ash is in right now." Brock says. "Maybe he hasn't met Ash in this timeline yet."

The others also agree, and they hope to see them safe after the battle. Serena says, "Now, finish it with Dark Pulse!"

Samurott goes with the final blow as Giratina falls to the ground, almost fainting. Volo yells, "No! We are not done yet!"

He reaches something into the air, and Ash realizes that it is the Griseous Orb. The Orb goes towards Giratina, and then it gets back up again with its origin form. Serena says, "You have to be kidding me..."

"So that's the form just like Dialga and Palkia..." Irida says.

"Ash and Serena are going to have a hard time..." Adaman adds.

And the survived Giratina roars as it continues to use the attacks like Dragon Claw, Earth Power, and Aura Sphere, knocking out all three of Ash and Serena's Pokemon which are still standing.

"Now Giratina! Kill them!" Volo yells as Giratina is going to use Shadow Force on both Ash and Serena. As they believe they are going to get killed, Dialga, Palkia, Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie appear from their Poke Balls and then blocks the attack.

"Guys?" Ash and Serena gasp and Dialga says, "We will help you stop Giratina."

"With our powers, we will be able to free Giratina from control." Palkia adds. And then the lake guardians use Mystical Power, Dialga uses Roar of Time, and then Palkia uses Spacial Rend to attack Giratina at the same time, causing it to get back to its senses and look at them. All six Legendary Pokemon stare at each other before Giratina gives a nod and disappears from the portal.

"Did we win?" Ash asks with confusion.

Volo just stares at the scene with shock, and he is angry, "Turning tail and running? From these puny HUMANS? Pathetic! I was the one to feed you the power you needed so that you could take on Arceus! I was the one who gave you the chance to claw open that space-time rift, driving the deity of space and the deity of time mad so that you could drag the creator out from hiding!"