Chapter 3 Revelations

"What do you mean you're from the future?" Akari asks.

"We came from a lot of years later from now, a world where people and Pokemon live together with harmony." Ash says.

"I guess it would make sense considering that space-time rift has to do with time and space..." Laventon says. "So I guess I should believe you for now."

"Professor?" Akari asks.

"But not many people here will believe your words as well, so we have to keep it a secret. You can't just reveal anyone else that you're from the future." Laventon says.

"You're right about that. We'll keep this a secret." Serena says and Ash nods. Akari sighs and says, "I guess I should help out as well... but that doesn't mean I can really trust you two."

"I guess you have the right to get suspicious towards us." Ash sighs.

After the meal is over, Professor Laventon says, "At any rate, I think it's time we turned in for the night, eh? It's a good thing one can't fall out of the futons we sleep in here - I imagine our new friends have had enough falling for one day! And with that, I bid you good night."

After the Professor leaves, Akari turns to them and says, "Yes, good night."

After Ash and Serena walk into their place, Akari looks at the rift and says, "A rift in the sky...People falling from it...The world is full of mysteries."

And when Ash and Serena are inside the room, they find that there are two beds and a stove, along with some plain furniture like small desks and drawers. Ash says, "I guess it is not that bad."

"Yeah. But now we are in the past, Phones like Arc Phone don't appear from the past...so what are we going to do then?" Serena asks.

"Let's have some rest, and we will know what we are going to do tomorrow..." Ash says as both he and Serena sleep with their clothes still on, considering they don't have other clothes.

But unknown to them, the space-time rift becomes bigger and lightning just shot from it to a big tree, and a roar of a Pokemon rings throughout the forest.

The next day, Ash and Serena wake up from the rest as they hear Akari calling to them behind the door. "Good morning, Ash, Serena. Are you up? Quite some lightning last night, wasn't it?"

"I guess so..." Ash mutters as they did hear the lightning from outside, but they didn't want to check out what's going to happen.

"Today's the day of your trials. So, er...let's give it our all!" Akari adds.

After getting outside, Akari greets them and she says, "What lovely weather we've got! I hope you two had a nice sleep, even if this land is strange and new to you."

"Yeah..." Serena says. "It was some good sleep."

"Let's go to the headquarters, Captain Cyllene is waiting." Akari says as she brings them to the Galaxy Hall.

After entering the hall, they find how big it is, and Akari says, "The Survey Corps' offices are here on the first fl-"

"Don't give up! Keep those eyes open!" Akari is cut off as they hear a noise from one of the rooms.

"The wild Pokemon, they...they were everywhere. Attacking from all sides..I sent out my partner Pokemon, but...against a whole pack...Outnumbered..."

"This is what happens when you go so far afield! But the Medical Corps will put you to rights."

Akari turns to Ash and Serena and explains, "That man's with the Security Corps...and even with his own partner, he took a beating from wild Pokemon. Without a partner Pokemon of your own, you might find this trial...particularly trying."