Chapter 24 Miss Fortune Sisters

Croagunk's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,2,4,10,15 Number defeated:1,3,8,20,40 Number of you've defeated with Psychic-type moves:1,2,5,10,20 Times you have seen it use Mud Bomb:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've scared it off with a Scatter Bang:1,2,3,4,5 Number of different forms you've obtained:2 Number you've evolved:1 Investigated Croagunk poison's medicinal properties:1

Hisui Dex Entry No.99 Croagunk: The Toxic Mouth Pokemon: Poison- and Fighting-type. A poison wielder with a dastardly personality. Despite such qualities, this species is afforded a measure of popularity due to its peculiar cry and comical features.

"And there is also a Ralts." Serena points at the Pokemon who is teleporting around.

"Ralts have two final evolution, one is Gardevoir, and the other one is Gallade. Both of them are very strong." Ash says.

"Reminds me of Diantha and her Mega Gardevoir." Serena says.

They find a small Ralts and give it food, so they can capture it without being caught.

Ralts' Research Tasks: Number caught:1,3,6,12,25 Number of small specimens caught:1,2,5,7,10 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,5,10,20 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Times you have seen it use Hypnosis:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've given it food:1,2,3,4,5 Number you've evolved:1,2,3

Hisui Dex Entry No.101 Ralts: The Feeling Pokemon: Psychic- and Fairy-type. Tends to prefer people with a chipper disposition to those who are gloomy, but it has shown no discrimination with regard to age or gender. Needs more research.

The final Pokemon they find in the Pokedex is Yanma, as they are flying around. They have to capture it without being spotted in the evening , which is right now, and then defeat it with a Rock move.

Yanma's Research Tasks: Number caught:1,3,6,12,25 Number you've caught without being spotted:1,2,4,6,10 Number caught in the evening:1,2,5,10,20 Number defeated:1,2,4,10,15 Number of you've defeated with Rock-type moves:1,2,4,6,10 Times you have seen it use Ancient Power:1,3,8,20,40 Number you've evolved:1

Hisui Dex Entry No.105 Yanma: The Clear Wing Pokémon: Bug- and Flying-type. Its frail wings are so thin that one can see clear through them. However, during flight, these wings exhibit the power to churn air with force enough to launch a house skyward.

"Now I think we have already recorded a lot of data right now, how about we do what Commander Kamado asks us to?" Ash asks.

"Good idea." Serena replies as they walk towards the Solaceon Ruins. After heading inside, they find an old lady with a Bibarel. She notices Serena and asks, "Irida? What are you doing wearing those Galaxy people's clothes?"

"You got it wrong, I'm not Irida." Serena says, "My name is Serena and this is Ash. Are you perhaps Calaba of the Pearl Clan?"

"It's warden Calaba to you." Calaba says as she notices the flute, "Ho? Now would you look at that...You have a Celestica Flute. You two must be the ones they say fell out of the space-time rift."

"You're right about that." Ash says.

"I see, I see. I've already heard about you two. That you quelled Kleavor in his frenzy. I'm sure many people were saved by your actions, but I wonder if there wasn't some other way to handle the situation...What you two did is hardly different from bullying a Pokemon into submission, after all." Calaba says.

"Excuse us? We are just wanting to help." Ash says.

"And you run about catching Pokemon up in those little balls you carry...I don't need any help from you sort. Or the Diamond Clan, for that matter. The young lady, Arezu, offered to help, but associating with the Diamond Clan...It just won't do. Be on your way. There is much I must do, and I'd prefer not to be distracted any further."