Chapter 66 Post Alabaster Icelands Part 5

After getting back into the Galaxy Hall, they decide to gain a rank from Captain Cyllene, as they are now at the eighth rank and they can also use Jet Balls, which are a stronger version of Wing Balls. Once they are done, they find Zeke again and they are giving a face of "Here we go again" as they walk towards him. Zeke says, "Wanda snuck out of the village without telling me, and she hasn't come back! I heard she was all bundled up against the cold, too, so I've got this sneaking suspicion she went to the Alabaster Icelands. Whatever sent her out there, it doesn't seem like it was an assignment from the Security Corps. But what else could make her want to go to such a dangerous place alone? I really need some help again from you and that Ursaluna!"

"What do you know, the fifth place, the fifth time." Ash mutters.

"And this time I'll go look for her myself, as well. I can't just stand by and rely on you every time. I'm her big brother! I can't let her down now! Wait for me, Wanda! I'll save you this time!"

Then Zeke rushes out of the Galaxy Hall, and much to their surprise, Wanda just comes down the stairs and she says, "Oh! My saviors! I was looking for you, you know."

"Wait, what? Why are you here?!" Serena asks. "I thought you were at the Alabaster Icelands...that's why your brother rushes out to find you there."

"WHAT?! My brother went to the Alabaster Icelands?! Zeke? THAT brother? The one who's refused to even set foot outside the village since he got attacked by some Shinx and totally traumatized?! W-we've got to go find him at once! Please, savior, you've got to help me one more time!"

"So now it is the opposite...I guess this sure is different." Adaman says.

"But anyway, where could he be in the Alabaster Icelands?" Irida asks.

After getting to the place, they manage to track the scent to find him inside a huge hole. "O-oh! You! C-can you and Sneasler get me back up there?!" Zeke asks.

Before they can answer anything, they were ambushed by an Alpha Glalie. "H-here it comes again!"

Ash has Arcanine use Rock Slide on the Glalie to make it trapped, and then quickly defeat it with the Flare Blitz. Zeke says, "Oh, goodness me, thank you for saving me from that complete and utter disaster! But...but it's no good! I still haven't found Wanda!"

"Your sister is safe." Ash mutters, "She was in the Galaxy Hall when you tried to come here alone. And thus our mission turns into finding you instead."

"Did you save my brother, my trusty savior?!" They hear Wanda's voice from above, and they quickly get out of the hole. Zeke asks, "W-wait - you mean Wanda was fine all along?! Oh...oh, good...Now I can pass out in relief..."

"I'm sorry I made you worry..." Wanda says.

"Never mind that! What were you thinking, going to a place like the icelands without telling me?" Zeke asks.

"The fact is I came here for this!" Wanda gives them the Ice Stone, and says, "I came to find that stone so I could give it to you, my savior. I was told it was pretty rare, so I thought maybe it could help you with your survey work..."

Zeke frowns, and Wanda turns to him, "Aww, don't give me that sad look, Zeke! Of course I've got one for you, too."

After giving him the Ice Stone, Wanda adds, "I really owe you all so much! My saviors...and the one always sending him after me! I'm going to keep working hard to become a great Security Corps member to pay you all back for everything you've done for me!"

After that, they turn around and Wanda says, "Come on, bro! Let's head back home. I've gotten really strong with all my adventures. I'm sure I can get you back to the village safe!"