Chapter 82 Reaching the Goal

Now Ash and the group are inside of Snowpoint Temple, instead of walking upstairs like last time, they decide to head downstairs and they are blocked by a door that shaped like Regigigas.

"I guess this is the door, right?" Irida asks.

"It should be." Ash replies.

"What are you up to?" They turn around to see Sabi standing there. "You're here to try and find the secret lurking in Snowpoint Temple, aren't you? That's what my clairvoyance told me."

"Sabi. So you're here as well. You know Ash and Serena, they do tend to get mixed up in all kinds of strange goings-on." Adaman says.

"So Adaman, do you know about this door as well?" Irida asks.

"Oh, this door here - well, they say behind it sleeps a Pokemon so great it could tow around the entirety of the continents that lie to the south." Adaman says.

"No matter what we do, this door just won't seem to open..." Sabi adds.

"Are you serious?" As Ash and Serena step forward, the door is suddenly glowing, and so is something in Ash's pocket.

"The plates!" Serena gasps as Ash takes out the three glowing plates: The Stone Plate, the Icicle Plate, and the Iron Plate. Ash says, "These plates are referring to Regirock, Regice, and Registeel...I see..."

Then the door opens, and Adaman, Irida, and Sabi all watch in shock. Adaman says, "I can't believe it...so those plates are the keys to open this door?"

"But now that we are inside, let's try to see the giant." Sabi adds as they head downstairs until they reach the B5F.

Right in front of them is not the sphere form that Regigigas is resting, but rather the colossal form that Regigigas is fully awake. Adaman gasps, "Wh-what in time is that thing? It's colossal!"

"It sure seems to be a Pokemon...but let's see what my clairvoyance has to say..." Sabi says as the others see her using her psychic powers. "Yup! Definitely a Pokemon! My clairvoyance showed me a vision of it in motion!"

Ash and Serena are the ones walking forward as Regigigas is staring at them. "CHOSEN...WAIT...YOU...HERE..."

"Is that Regigigas talking to us?" Serena asks.

"I think I know what he was saying, he said that he was waiting for us here in the temple." Ash says. "But why?"

"Father...ORDER...FIND...PLATE...RESEARCH...ME..." Regigigas continues to talk.

"I see, so even Arceus send you here to help us, and you said that you are willing to let us capture you and also take a plate from you?" Ash asks, and Serena says, "That's so nice."

Then they decide to capture the Pokemon using a Gigaton Ball, and much to their delight, they managed to capture it.

Regigigas' Research Tasks: Number caught:1, Times you have seen it use Iron Head:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Giga Impact:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,3,8,20,40 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,6,12,25

Hisui Dex Entry No.229 Regigigas: The Colossal Pokemon: Normal-type. According to legend, Regigigas pulled landmasses together and bound them with rope to create the continent of Hisui. Though I have my doubts, the story could well contain a shred of truth.

They also get the plate from the Pokemon, which is the color that Ash and Serena haven't seen before. "So this is the Normal-type plate..."

"I think we should call it the Blank Plate." Serena says as Ash nods. They also read the words on the plate. "Three beings whose power can hold both time and space fixed."