Chapter 92 Finale

Ash, Serena, Adaman, and Irida are now back at the Galaxy Hall, with Ingo greeting them. "Welcome back, Ash and Serena, and fine work with your surveying. Pardon the imposition, but would you follow me to the training grounds?"

Ash and Serena nod as they follow Ingo, and they arrive at the Training Grounds, where Zisu and Kamado are also there. Kamado says, "I called you here for one very specific reason. I wish to have you try your hand at a new form of Pokemon battle!"

"What?" Ash and Serena are confused.

"I used to think that Pokemon were terrifying creatures. You've helped me see otherwise. Thanks to you, there are some in this village who now enjoy battling with Pokemon. More and more of us now see Pokemon as allies. It is for that very reason that I would like you to continue to further your trailblazing. I believe that taking part in a new form of battle will help deepen our understanding of Pokemon. In the midst of a tough battle, what does your partner desire? And what is your opponent thinking? I believe that you have the ability to sense these things, and we will do our best to learn as well! This is quite a difficult request we have for you, but I'm sure you are up to the challenge!"

After that, Ingo explains to them about the path of Solitude, which has them pick just one Pokémon and have them face off against a set team. Each Pokémon has got a specific opponent and the battles are designed to be tricky and work against the Pokémon they are using. And then the Path of Tenacity, as they face three opponents in a battle. They spend the whole morning doing these things, and then they decide to find Cogita.

"Ah, you've arrived." Cogita says as they see the group of four arrives. "You now know much about Landorus, Tornadus, and even Thundurus. Well done. In more normal times, I would bid you let those three fly free as is their nature. But we are yet fresh from the tearing of the space-time rift. Until its aftereffects fade entirely, perhaps it's better to keep our trio contained. And now, it is time to tell you the rest."

"What do you mean the rest?" Serena asks.

"There is one more of that cohort." Cogita reveals, and it causes them to get surprised. "What? A fourth one?" Ash asks.

And they look around to see a pink-colored genie with a snake as a scarf while sitting on the cloud appears. Ash and Serena can only look in surprise.

"This is our first meeting, Chosens of Arceus. I am Enamorus." The Pokemon bows.

"Enamorus?" Ash asks.

"It is a Pokemon hailed as the Hearld of Spring. She is not particularly given to ill behavior. But I imagine you'd like to document her for your Pokedex, wouldn't you? Catch her, then, if you like. She always flits about in the Crimson Mirelands."

"Just like my three brothers, if you want to get me, you'll have to chase me." Then she rushes off, causing them to groan.

"I thought the third time's a charm, but we're doing the fourth time?" Serena frowns.

"Let's go...I guess." Ash says as they go to the Crimson Mirelands. They rush to the Scarlet Bog as they do the same thing as the other Forces of Nature, and eventually they captured this Pokemon and record its data.

Enamorus' Research Tasks: Number caught:1 Times you have seen it use Extrasensory:1,3,6,12,25 Times you have seen it use Springtide Storm:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've seen it use a strong style move:1,3,6,12,25 Times you've seen it use an agile style move:1,3,8,20,40

Hisui Dex Entry No.234 Enamorus: The Love-Hate Pokémon: Fairy- and Flying-type. When it flies to this land from across the sea, the bitter winter comes to an end. According to legend, this Pokémon's love gives rise to the budding of fresh life across Hisui.