Chapter 4: Wanted Man

Musutafu Police Station

3 days have gone by since the USJ incident. Toshinori Yagi, secretly known as All Might, sat on an office chair in his skinny form, humming to himself in boredom. He was in the police station's meeting room, waiting for the others so they can look over the security camera footage from the USJ so they can figure out the situation and their suspect who calls himself 'Darth Vader'. Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi was also with him in the meeting room.

Naomasa had interviewed class 1-A after the USJ incident, with the same information that they told the heroes when they arrived at the scene. Now he sits besides Yagi, patiently waiting for 2 heroes and Chief of Police, Kenji Tsuragame.

The door opens, the first to walk in was Aizawa, the underground hero known as Eraserhead, all bandaged up. The second to walk in was Rumi, Mirko, the Rabbit Hero. And finally, Kenji walks in.

Naomasa: Ms. Rumi, good to see you.

Rumi: It's a pleasure.

She says with a smile, shaking Naomasa's hand.

Yagi: Glad to see you, Aizawa. You really should've stayed at the hospital.

Aizawa: Yeah, I don't have time for rest, only work and find out who our perp is and catch those villains behind the attack.

Everyone in the meeting room took a seat. Rumi was invited for a reason, a very big reason.

Naomasa: Now then, Rumi, you said that you met this man before the USJ attack, according to your reports?

Rumi: Yeah, the guy helped me stopped a thief the day before the USJ attack. Maybe 'helped' is subjective at this point. The thief had to be taken to the hospital shortly after we arrested him, his arm was so badly damaged that the hospital might have to amputate it. He even had a skull fracture, he is very lucky to be alive!

Naomasa and Yagi look at each other with concerned looks for the poor thief.

Rumi: at first I thought he was a foreign hero because he spoke to me in English. I asked him if he was a hero from America, but the way he said hero was as it he had no clue about pro-heroes. So, I asked him if he was a hero and he confirmed my suspicions by answering no.

This confused Naomasa. How could someone not know what pro heroes were. Was he living under a rock his whole life?

Rumi: I tried to take him in for questioning, but everything else was a blur. Next thing I know he was gone.

Everyone was puzzled at this statement. Did this dark figure had a quirk to make people forget about him, or some mind control quirk.

Rumi: And then he came to USJ and like massacres almost everyone in their! He even killed that bird-like creature on steroids!

Naomasa: Thank you for the information, Rumi. Now, we're going to roll up the USJ security footage to see what we can learn about the suspect.

A large monitor turned on for everyone to view the USJ footage. So far the class arrived along, with Aizawa and Thirteen. Everything goes along as usual until a dark purple mist appeared out of nowhere. The villain that lead the attack walked out, along with other villains.

Aizawa narrows his eyes at the footage, these people would stoop so low to harm his students just to get to All Might.

After a couple minutes of the footage showing Aizawa and Thirteen fending off the villains until they were beaten up very badly, the villains surrounded class 1-A, ready to take them hostage and perhaps kill some of them. Everyone in the meeting room tensed up, even though the students were never hurt. Suddenly, the footage showed the above the long stairs were blown off, smoke flows through the entrance. Walking though the entrance was the man himself, Darth Vader.