Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)

It's a quiet moment in Lego City, until a robbery takes place at the bank. Clients of Lego City's bank barely notice the men with plastic black masks slink into the room from every conceivable entrance and exit.

Everyone suddenly notices the 6 Lego robbers when they pull out their guns.

Robber Leader: This is a robbery! Everyone on the ground!

The leader barks out as he shoots his pistol up at the ceiling to get everyone's attention.

Robber Leader: Don't play the hero! We'll blow you into bricks if you disrupt our operation!

The Lego patrons hits the ground, cowering for their dear lives. Three of the robbers approach the teller with open bags, while the other three take the role of crowd control. They point their weapons at the cowering citizens to keep them in check and for intimidation. These minifigures are hardened Lego criminals, they won't hesitate to turn everyone into bricks if things go south.

Leader Robber: Empty the vault lady!

The leader says to the teller with a demanding voice, which she reads the message loud and clear. The teller opens up the vault and wheels out stacks of Lego cash, which the robbers start stuffing them into their duffle bags. They steal over 520,652,000 Lego Yen.

(A/N: 4 million dollars to my fellow American readers)

Each member of the team is going to get quite a hefty payout when the mission is over. That is until a black figure crashes through skylight above everyone and slams to the ground. All the robbers and the citizens are in shock as a Lego minifigure rises to his full height, wearing a suit, a black mask with the image of a skull, and a billowing spongy black cape.

???: This won't take long...

The robbers are terrified upon hearing the newcomer's dark voice, wishing it could've been any pro heroes other than him. The figure ignites a red plasma blade from his hilt, knowing this is their last moments.

This particular Lego minifigure is their worst nightmare; DARTH VADER.

Leader: OPEN FIRE!!!

The robbers shoot their lego guns at Vader as he moves his lightsaber expertly, blocking every lego bullets in his stride. He stretches his hand out to force deflect a lego bullet back to its owner, taking a robber out of the picture.

5 more to go.

Vader stretches his hand out to lift up two robbers in the air with the force and colliding them against one another, causing them to break into many little pieces.

3 more to go.

Vader stretches his hand out to unleash a barrage of red force lightning at two robbers. They drop to the ground and scream in agony from the burning sensation until they explode into pieces.

1 more left.

The last robber, the leader, attempts to flee for his life by running for the exit, but Vader uses the force to shut the doors and hold them in place. He begins to pound on the door and tries to pull it open by force but to no avail.

Leader: Let me out! LET ME OOOOUUUUT!!!

The leader screamed out like it would make any difference, it does not.

Vader force pulls the robber to him and holds him up in mid air with a force choke. The leader tries to grab the invisible grip wrapping around his throat in an attempt to free himself with his legs dangling from the floor, but it is useless to resist.

Vader: Your defeat is inevitable.

Vader clutches his hand into a fist, causing the leader to break apart into many lego pieces and fall to the floor.

Vader looks at all of the lego robbers he defeated, hearing their separate heads let out painful groans. He uses the force to lift them up and tear off a few lego pieces in the bank available to him to create a cage big enough to hold them in until the police comes in to take them to jail.

Leader: Hey! No fair! Let us out!

Vader ignores the annoying cries of the leader's head and leaves the bank with the citizens, and is greeted by a crowd of minifigures out in the streets cheering for him. The street begins to suddenly rumble, gaining everyone's attention to the source.

And behold, a giant BD joins the crowd.

The giant droid looks down at Vader and gives him a cheerful beeping sound

The giant droid looks down at Vader and gives him a cheerful beeping sound. Vader uses a powerful force jump to get on top of the giant BD's head and they ride out into the horizon, saving the city yet again.

XXXXX

Arriving at UA, Vader leads Toshinori, Naomasa, and Piett to his monastery to discuss in private. The four men enter into the monastery and are greeted by an enthusiastic Eri playing with her Legos with her BD companion. Vader looks at the lego set, noticing that she and her droid built a bank with 6 robber minifigures in pieces and thrown into a cage, and a minifigure of himself on top of BD.

Eri: We did it BD! We saved Lego City!

BD beeps to Eri in response of her cheers. It's a wholesome sight for everyone to behold, seeing Eri playing with her legos with her little droid puts a smile on their faces and has made their day a lot better.