Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall

Villains. It's a debatable topic in the world of heroes. Usually, villains are people who use their quirks to commit crimes and put people in harm's way. Sometimes, vigilantes are labeled as villains. However, that became controversial when Vader arrived. At first, he was labeled a vigilante, painting him the bad guy by heroes. But he changed that when his motives were clear. He proved that some vigilantes are just trying to help. But with real villains, it's clear what they want, chaos.

LOV Hideout...

Shigaraki is pissed, again. He had a future plan for the League of Villains, and it involved with 2 specific m134 miniguns. He learned that the human trafficking ring that owed him the weapons were raided by Vader, the man he hated with a passion. No miniguns for him now. He cut off his hand and screwed his sanity further more by plucking his memory. We find him at the bar stool drinking some expensive liquor. All he can think of is him.

Shigaraki: Why? WHY?!?! Why won't he just die?!

You are as clumsy as you are stupid.

Shigaraki: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Shigaraki throws the bottle of liquor to the floor, enraged. Kurogiri is disturbed by the sudden outrage. He has never seen anyone's mentality be brought down to this level.

Kurogiri: Young master, I recommend you to relax. We can't afford to lose you or your mentality. You're too important for the League of Villains.

Shigaraki let's out a chuckle, a giggle, then an outburst of laughter. Kurogiri felt like he chose the wrong words.

Shigaraki: Relax? I will not rest until I kill that Bucketheaded bastard myself!!! That is our main objective. Not All Might, but him!

Kurogiri's phone vibrates in his pocket. He takes it out, and he has 1 new message from a reliable source. He stares at the message for half a minute, unsure what to do with the information.

Shigaraki: What is it?

Kurogiri: Young master, I'm unsure if you want to see it-

Shigaraki snatches the phone from Kurogiri's hand and reads it. He paused for a second and reread it to make sure it was what it says.

Shigaraki: So he's over there, huh. Hehe, doing a little shopping? Maybe it's time I pay him a visit and even the scores out.

Kurogiri already knows it's a bad idea, but he doesn't want to push Shigaraki's temper any further.

Kurogiri's thoughts: You're going to be the death of me.

Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall

We find our favorite pro-dark-hero, Vader, at a fancy high class garment shop. Vader takes his time trying on something new. custom handmade brown robes that matches his black robes, and a custom handmade brown cape with interior pockets. Both the robes and cape are expensive. He turns to the mirror to see how he looks, and he likes it.

 He turns to the mirror to see how he looks, and he likes it