Chapter 30: Eri

It is currently dawn. Shortly after Vader departs from the destroyed Yakuza compound, the authorities and pro heroes arive at the scene. They are horrified at what they found. Amongst the pro heroes who had arrive at the scene are Aizawa and Sir Nighteye.

Disturbed and irritated by Vader's bold actions for killing off the entire Yakuza, Aizawa let's out a sigh and rubs his temples. It's too early for him to see all of this.

Aizawa: I hate it when he does this.

Naomasa and Sir Nighteye stare at the Medical assistants carrying what is left of Overhaul on a gurney with a nebulizer mask on him. They wheel him out of the scene to a black van with medical equipment. He screams out in pain from every touch to his charred skin, the medics uses sedation to suppress the pain. Once overhaul is put inside, the black van drives away and heads to the villain hospital. Little did anyone know, Twice is at the scene and he pulls out his phone to make a call.

The van drives down the highway with a police car escorting them. But up ahead, the driver notices a truck with a figure crouching on top. The person is wearing a black robes with a hood over his head, and a hand covering his face. The driver immediately recognizes the person.

Police driver: Oh crap! That's Tomura Shigaraki from the League of Villains!

The driver sees the truck's rear doors opening up, revealing a man in a suit with a top hat, and another person wearing black robes. He recognizes the person with the suit to be Mr. Compress, but he doesn't know who is the person in black robes.

The police car escorting the police truck with Overhaul, gets in front of it as the LOV's truck slows down to stop the convoy. Tomura leaps away from the moving truck in an attempt to stop the police car. Pro hero Sajin Higawara sticks out of the passenger seat and uses his quirk.

Sajin: Not so fast!

Tomura is stuck from the large amount of sand from Sajin's quirk.

Sajin: You may be able to disintegrate whatever you touch, but that won't work against sand!

Shigaraki grows a wicked smile under his mask.

Shigaraki: Yeah, you got a point. But will it stop THIS?!

Tomura puts his hand in a choking gesture, Sajin and the driver feels a tight grip around their throats. Sajin stops utilizing his quirk to clutch both hands on his throat while gagging. The driver let's go of the steering wheel to put his hand on his throat as well, trying to stop the choke, big mistake. The police car begins to swerve and Tomura releases them as he jumps off of the car before it crashes.

Tomura lands on the hood of the black van he is after and uses his quirk on the windshield, making a hole for his hand to fit inside. The driver begins to scream in fear as Tomura grabs the steering wheel and flips the black van.

Spinner slowed the truck down to a complete stop. Mr. Compress and the hooded figure hopped off of the truck. The hooded figure looked towards Sajin, who was able to jump off the police car with the driver in his arms. He approached Sajin with malicious intent, while he was distracted with the unconscious driver. Sajin raised his voice to get a response from the unconscious driver.

Sajin: Are you alright?

He stops what he is doing when he hears footsteps directly behind him. The cold feeling runs down his spine suffocating the warmth. He turns around and is met with the hooded figure with a mask and fiery yellow eyes. It is none other than Darth Malgus.

 It is none other than Darth Malgus