Chapter 9: The Negotiator

It has been over a week since Vader fought against Stain at Hosu. More attentions heads to Vader ever since the return of his crusade. So far, Vader was seen fighting villains and criminals, leaving no survivors to those that deserve it, leaving small time criminals alone and giving them a warning that they WILL listen to.

Vader has not only hunt criminals, he was seen rescuing a little girl in an apartment that was burning down, and he was found rescuing a police rookie from villains that ambushed the rookie. All of this made the number of Vader's supporters skyrocket. It inspired some to take action and become vigilantes, themselves.

XXXXX

On a rooftop, Vader stands motionless with his arms crossed and his cape flowing from the cool wind blowing against him.

He usually comes here at dawn to get a great view of the sun appearing on the horizon and majestically shine over Musutafu

He usually comes here at dawn to get a great view of the sun appearing on the horizon and majestically shine over Musutafu. It somewhat brings him a feeling of nostalgia of his childhood.

When Vader was a boy on Tatooine, he loved to watch the twin suns rise from the horizon. It was one of the few things that brought comfort to him on that godforsaken planet. The less that is said about that desert planet, the better.

Vader's nostalgic memories come to an end when he feels a disturbance in the force. It's as if someone big is coming directly to his location. Suddenly a large and muscular figure lands behind Vader. He turns around to see who it was, and it's All Might.

All might walks up to the dark lord with his signature smile

All might walks up to the dark lord with his signature smile. Both of them stand at their guard, knowing how powerful each of them are from their previous battle. All Might is about to talk, until...

Vader: You've made a mistake coming here.

All Might's smile slightly lowers. Vader used a very serious tone with a dark aura emitting from him. And his mechanical breathing is not helping at the slightest. All Might is lifted in the air by Vader using force choke on him. He grasps onto his neck and tries to speak to Vader.

All Might: W-wait Vader! grk! I did not come here to arrest you! Just t-to talk!

Vader pauses for a moment. He did not sense any thoughts of betrayal. He releases All Might who then quickly lands on his feet as he rubs his neck from the choke.