Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader

Villains.

They are the bottom feeders of society. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy when it comes to them. Some become bolder and wants to achieve their goals, by any means necessary. With All Might's retirement, criminals would go wild and rampage throughout the city in celebration as if they own it.

But they won't. Even with the Symbol of Peace gone, they still hide in the shadows out of fear, praying to anyone out there that he won't find them, to escape their judgement day. Ever since the death of the legendary All For One, many villains and criminals seek shelter from the monster that is responsible for slaying the Symbol of Evil, and he will come for them.

They would feel a chill run down their spine whenever his name is mentioned. They would rub their throats or take a big gulp whenever they learn of an unfortunate villain having his own windpipe crushed, praying that they wouldn't share the same fate. Some would even be afraid of the dark, worrying that he might just be there, waiting for the right time to strike.

Many look up to him as someone who would truly go beyond to protect the innocent. Some would question his brutal methods of slaughter, viewing it as unethical, terrifying, dangerous. Most believe that his name is more than just that, they believe it to be a symbol.

His name is not a symbol.

His name is not a call.

It's a warning.

---

The Yakuza.

This group is driven to become the shell of its former self by the rise of the pro heroes. They are attempting to reestablish itself as a powerful force that no one would dare to cross paths with. However there is something even more powerful than they could possibly imagine.

He's coming...

It is currently midnight. Outside the Shie Hassaikai compound. A dark figure approaches the gate and blows it with full force, without even touching, alerting 2 guards for the gate. He walks to the 2 guards who are in shock to who they see.

Vader

Right before the 2 guards can even do anything, Vader ruthlessly force chokes them with a brutal neck snap.

He walks past the two dead bodies and tears open the front door with the Force. Inside, it looks like a normal house with nothing out of the ordinary. No one would have known better to think it is.

However, Vader senses them. They're close by. His HUD in his mask picks up footprints on the ground, and they lead to a secret passage. He punches through the secret entrance and he is surrounded by many goons

Random goon: It's over Vader! You're clearly outnumbered and you won't be going anywh-

The goon is lifted up by Vader using the Force and his neck is twisted in a 180 degree. He releases the lifeless body and let's it fall.