Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight

It's eary in the morning at Musutafu, Vader is sitting in his meditating pod without his mask for 4 hours after he retrieves his bike that he forgot about. He sits in it, pondering about the upcoming press conference that will reveal him as an official hero. He wonders about how the world will view him.

His thoughts are shortly interrupt when the pod's sensors alerts him of a visitor outside his meditating chamber. He presses a button to allow the doors to open for the guest. He can hear someone outside his meditating pod walking to it. It was Principal Nezu.

Nezu: Mr. Skywalker. Are you in there?

Vader feels a bit uncomfortable being called that. He learns that he will have to get used to it. He puts his mask back on and his signature breathing returns once more. Vader presses a button on his seat and the meditating pod opens up.

Nezu: Good to see you, Mr

Nezu: Good to see you, Mr. Skywalker. I see that your pod is operational. I have to say it is very impressive.

Vader: Thank you for the compliment, Principal Nezu. I suppose that you're here to escort me to the press conference scheduled for today?

Nezu: That is correct. There is a Limousine for us outside the school ground ready for you.

Vader: Very well.

Vader stands up and walks to a coat hanger standing aside his pod holding his cape. He grabs his cape and puts it on. He turns to Nezu.

Vader: Lead the way.

Nezu: Of course.

He replies with a smile on his face.
Vader and Nezu walks out of his meditating chamber and out of his private quarters in the UA school. After a short walk accompanied with small talk, they made it to the limousine. An HPSC agent opens the door for them to get inside. They took their seats and the agent walks to the driver's seat to take the wheel.

After 30 minutes of driving, Vader looks out the window, watching the citizens of Musutafu going about with their lives. They arrived at the hero public safety commission HQ where the press conference is to be held at. The limousine stops at the front entrance of the building, this is the end of the ride.

Nezu: Are you ready?

Vader let's out a sigh before he answers. there's no turning back now.

Vader: Yes.

They both get out of the limo as the agent opens the door for them. They walk towards the HPSC HQ while Vader stares at it. He really doesn't want to be in the press conference, due to the time when he served the empire as the enforcer and worked in the shadows, where the majority of the Galaxy never heard of him before. Things can't always be the same for him. Vader and Nezu enters inside the building where the press conference awaits.

 Vader and Nezu enters inside the building where the press conference awaits