Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates

The squad van drives down the road, heading to its destination: the hideout of the League of Villains. Inside the van, Toshinori Yagi and his former master, Gran Torino sitting down, waiting for the raid to begin. Yagi is in his true form to conserve his strength for what is about to happen. He sits there thinking to himself, and feeling tense. Silence takes over inside the van.

Gran Torino: Are you ready for this? You look distracted.

Yagi faces his former master and answers him.

Yagi: It's nothing. Just worried for young Bakugo if he is still alive.

Gran Torino: Have faith, I have a feeling that he is alive.

Yagi: I'm counting on it, master.

Silence takes over again for a minute until a question pops in to Gran Torino's mind.

Gran Torino: Say, my former student. I have a question in mind. Where is Vader?

That is an excellent question. Shortly after the brief, Vader told Yagi in private that he will not be at the raid, but he will be somewhere if something goes wrong. Vader didn't tell him about the force giving him a glimpse into the future, because he believes that it will compromise his personal plan. In short, Yagi has no clue of Vader's whereabouts.

Yagi: Truth be told, I don't know where he is, master.

Gran Torino let's out a sigh.

Gran Torino: He loves to work in the shadows, doesn't he?

The squad van begins to slow down and comes to a complete stop.

Gran Torino: We're here. The other team should be arriving at the other location about now.

Thanks to Yaoyorozu providing them with the device that detects the tracker she put on a Nomu from the camp. The tracker lead them to a large warehouse The 2 pro heroes steps out of the van as Yagi begins to transform into his buff form, becoming All Might. The raid commences now.

Meanwhile...

We find Vader standing at a rooftop of a building. Vader walks up to the edge and stares at the city he learns to be named Kamino Ward.

Vader: Hmm, Strange. A city named after the aquatic planet.

Vader ponders on how the city was named after Kamino, an aquatic planet that was home to the Kamonians, and where the clone army was born and bred for the republic to fight the CIS. Probably a coincidence, he thinks. He discards the question out of his mind and focuses on his plan.

Vader is full aware of what is about to go down and what will happen in the future. This raid will make All for One come out of hiding to rescue the villains from certain capture. It will lead to a showdown of the Symbol of Peace vs the Symbol of Evil. But there will be a change in that.

Vader walks away from the edge and sits down at the center of the rooftop and begins to meditate, tapping into the force. He concentrates and eventually finds the presence of Bakugo. He feels afraid and trying to escape. The answer is understandable due to the presence of the villains. He recognizes a few of the villains' precence, but there are others that he does not. Vader then feels a sudden change. He feels the presence of heroes and police surrounding the hideout. The raid has begun.

All Might: SMASH!

He can feel All Might's prescence closing in on the villains. The same can be said for the other heroes. He can feel the villains feeling confused, surprised, or afraid.

Kamui Woods: Pre-emptive binding...

Vader continues his concentration in the force as he 'watches' the raid play out.