Chapter 39: A Helping Hand

At the dormitories of Class 1-A, everyone is having their time off and enjoying themselves.

At the common room, Izuku and Mirio were watching over the daughter of Vader, Eri. She played with her Vader action figure and Izuku's All Might action figure on the couch while watching a children show on the tv. It was an adorable sight for the two UA students.

Izuku's phone buzzes, alerting him of a notification. He pulls it out of his pocket and reads what it has to say, only to nearly drop it in horror. Eri and Mirio looks at Izuku with concerning looks on their faces, wondering what he has seen on his phone.

 Eri and Mirio looks at Izuku with concerning looks on their faces, wondering what he has seen on his phone

Izuku: Change the channel!

Mirio grabs the remote and hands it to Izuku, who changes it to the city's news channel.

Reporter: We are here live at the city hall of Musutafu. Here, a band of villains had taken the people inside as hostages after locking down the building with its security system. But thanks to the help of the infamous hero, Vader has made quick work of the villains, leaving only one alive.

The news switches to footage of a villain with a gun in hand and proceeds to open fire at Vader, only for him to deflect all bullets with one hand. The gun then flies out from the villain's hand to Vader's.

Vader: We would be honored if you would join us.

The footage cuts off shortly after Piett cuffs the villain and takes him away. While news reporter continues on with the details of the incident, nearly all of Class 1-A are watching the news, some with their mouths dropped in awe.

Kirishima: He deflected a bullet with his hand...? I never knew he can do that! So manly!

XXXXX

The ride back to UA passed quickly. When Vader and Yuri made it back to the prestigious hero academy. They realized that the students were eyeing them closely with fear written in their eyes, some even flinched when they heard the mechanical breathing.

Vader and Yuri arrives at the dormitories of Class 1-A. He personally entrusts Izuku to watch over Eri for him. He would've let his protocol droid do the job, but humans have one thing a droid would never have: a soul.

Vader opens the door to the dormitories and steps inside with his Padawan at his side. Everyone inside turns to their direction. This is not a reaction of surprise, but that of fear. Their eyes shift to his right glove, covered in dry blood.

Vader: We have returned.

Mina: Y-yeah. We know.