Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)

In an empty room at an undisclosed location, we find the League of Villains in hiding. Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Spinner, Twice, Magne, Mr. Compress, Toga, and Dabi are present. Ever since the heroes raided their hideout, and learning the death of All for One, things have not been the same.

They could go out and continue with their plans for the League of Villains, but they choose not to. They choose to lay low. Fear drives them to the ground. They fear of being found, but not by the heroes. They fear of being found by Vader. Ever since they learned the revelations of Vader having a power that is not a quirk, It drove the fear among them down ten fold.

Shigaraki: Master...

Shigaraki looks down at his prosthetic arm, a replacement for his right arm when Vader ripped it off with brute strength. Shigaraki collapse to his knees and let's out a shout.

Shigaraki: HE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!

Everyone turns their attention to Shigaraki. Tears of sadness and hatred pour from his eyes. He is now a broken man who has nothing to lose. The death of All for One was the nail to the coffin for Shigaraki, it drove him to madness. Kurogiri carefully approaches him and places his hand on Shigaraki's shoulder.

Kurogiri: Young master, I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you. I truly am. No matter what will be thrown at us, we will always be at your side till the end. Even in the end.

Shigaraki doesn't even bother to respond or even look at Kurogiri. He looks like he is an empty husk. Kurogiri speaks to him in order to get his motivation up.

Kurogiri: Young master, All for One chose you for a reason. He chose you to be the Symbol of Fear. Don't look down on yourself, this isn't what he would want. You will bring a new era to this world. And I have full confidence that you will have your revenge on Vader. This fight isn't over.

This seem to do the trick. Shigaraki looks up at Kurogiri and slowly gets up on his feet. He puts his sadness and hatred to the side, for now.

Shigaraki: You're right... I will avenge my master and I will break Vader! He took everything from me, then I will return him the favor! The League of Villains will prevail against these despicable heroes, no matter the cost!

???: Then you only deceive yourself in believing in such a thing...

Everyone freezes in place when a voice that no one recognizes is heard. They are not alone. Everyone turns to the source to find a dark cloaked figure stepping out from the shadows.

Everyone stands up and gets in fighting positions as the figure does not even appear to be fazed by them. The figure waves his right hand and causes Dabi to be thrown against Toga, resulting the both of them to be thrown through a wall. A massive hole with rubble is all that is left, their bodies are nowhere to be seen. Their fates are unknown, likely to presume dead. Everyone is shocked at what just happened.

Spinner: Wait... What...

Twice: Toga!

The cloaked figure pulls out a cylinder object that is very familiar, it looks similar to Vader's hilt but the design is completely different. He brushes his thumb on a button and ignites his lightsaber, revealing a crimson blade of plasma. The cloaked figure points his finger towards Shigaraki.

???: I sense your past... your pain, your fear...

Everyone is frozen in place from the sight of a cloaked figure with a lightsaber. The only person the League of Villains know who has powers to move objects and wield a lightsaber is Vader.

Shigaraki: Vader...

???: No... I am not that pathetic excuse of a Sith.

The cloaked figure's answer does not put Shigaraki to ease at all. He raises his voice towards the man.

Shigaraki: Then who the hell are you, and what do you want from me?! Are you here to kill me?!

???: No... I want you to be my... apprentice...

Shigaraki blinks at his response. A man who wants to take All for One's place to be his master.

Shigaraki: You have nothing to offer me! What could you possibly offer me after I lost everything?!

???: Power... I can help you with your power... You do not realize it, but you have the same abilities as I do.

Everyone freezes in place as their brains take a moment to take in what the cloaked figure just said. The villains look at shigaraki.

Shigaraki: W-wait. You mean that...

???: Yes... You have... the force... Join me, and I will train you. Together, with our strengths combined, we will fulfill your revenge against your enemies. Especially Vader. You will become a powerful Sith and forge a new... empire in this small world...

Shigaraki looks down at his prosthetic hand. An opportunity to become very powerful and the world be handed to him on a silver platter. But he does not care for it, all he wants is revenge. His anger, his hatred, and his rage clouds his mind.

???: Yes... I can feel your hate... All your life, you've been in a cage. Let the dark side flow through you. You will become more powerful than what you could comprehend... Let me lead you to victory... and break free!

Shigaraki looks at the cloaked figure. He is seduced by his words, and he gives his answer.

Shigaraki: What will you have your apprentice do... master.

???: Good... Very good... my apprentice...

The cloaked figure steps closer to Shigaraki, he gets a closer look at his new master. Shigaraki can see the some of the man's pale white skin and his glowing yellow sith eyes. Most of the man dons a mask that covers his neck, lower jaw, and nose. This man was a formidable foe to the Jedi order during the old republic, he participated in the attack on Coruscant, ending the lives of half of the Jedi high council at the Jedi temple. This man... is Darth Malgus, Shigaraki's new master. Now, the League of Villains are at his disposal, his first step to reforming his new Sith Empire.

 Now, the League of Villains are at his disposal, his first step to reforming his new Sith Empire

Malgus: I will make you a great Sith Lord...