Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre

Tension rose at the streets of Musutafu city. A band of bold villains raided the city hall and held the people inside as hostages. They were smart enough to board up all possible entrances by hot wiring the building's security system and activate all the shutters for the doors and windows.

Naomassa: We got the place surrounded.

The detective says to Chief Kenji and the pro heroes on standby, which are Kamui Woods, Eraser Head, Mirko, Death Arms, Hawks, and Endeavor. All of the heroes are itching for a fight.

Kamui Woods: Any word on the quirks or weapons they possess?

Naomasa: None.

Mirko: Ugh! This is bullshit! Lets rush in and give them a can of whoop ass!

Eraser Head: Not a healthy idea. They're back into a corner with the hostages as their insurance. This is probably more dangerous than we've anticipated. We'll have to wait until backup arrives.

A lone officer rushes in with some news that can help the situation. The officer is none other than Firmus Piett.

Piett: That will be unnecessarily Eraser Head. We have an alternative solution on the way.

Everyone turns their heads at the former admiral.

Piett: I've made a call with a friend that can give us a helping hand. He'll be here shortly.

Endeavor scoffs at Piett, thinking that they don't need help.

Endeavor: And what makes you think that this person will help?

Piett smirks at the Flame Hero's remarks and lets out a small chuckle. A loud boom can be heard from within the building, followed the sound of gunfire, and a scream.

Piett: That would be him. And he's early.

Most of the heroes are in concern about the commotion inside the building, wondering what the hell is going on.

Kamui: How did he even get in? We didn't even see anyone enter the building.

Piett: Simple, he used the back door.

Everyone: ...

Mirko: Well, shit just got interesting.

Death arms: Should we interfere?

Piett: No need. He has the situation already under control.

He says with full confidence for his friend.

XXXXX

Inside the building, there's an ongoing shootout. Bullets flying across a room. Villains with firearms open fire upon the black behemoth that advances to them.

 Villains with firearms open fire upon the black behemoth that advances to them