Chapter 5: New Ride

Class 1-A has returned to school, All they can talk about was the USJ incident and the vigilante, Darth Vader. They were debating about who he is and where he came from. It was clear that he was an experienced fighter and cold-blooded killer. Taking on an army of villains and killing a Nomu that was designed to kill All Might was very impressive.
No one had a clue about Darth Vader or his 'quirk', all except Izuku. He already made an entire page dedicated to Vader in his notebook. It read as the following.

Name: Unknown
Vigilante name: Darth Vader
Quirk: from observation and reports, Darth Vader has a telekinesis quirk that gives him the ability to lift objects, including people. He was seen using the quirk by raising his hand out, choking villains to death while they were floating. His quirk has the ability to crush objects. This was seen when he crushed a villain's head, by raising his hand out and clenching it to a fist. His quirk seems to be able to stop people in place, leaving them frozen like a statue, perfect for capturing. Darth Vader also seems to have a mind control quirk, according to the pro hero, Mirko.
Weapon: Darth Vader's weapon seems to be a hilt that when activated, a glowing, crimson blade rises from the hilt. The blade seems to cut through anything and leave burning slashes. The blade is so hot that it left many unfortunate villains with cauterized wounds. I have theorized that the blade is made of plasma. Darth Vader may be the first person to create a plasma-based weapon.
Costume: Darth Vader's costume is entirely black. Black leather, black robes, black boots, black cape, and black helmet with a mask that seems to resemble a skull. He has a chest armor, below it has a chest-box with some technology, perhaps gadget support for him. He has a belt that has some technology on both left and right. The belt can be used to place his weapon. The mask seems to have a mechanical voice to hide his real voice. It also seems to have mechanical breathing, it is possible that this mechanical breathing is likely for intimidation to strike fear.

First appearance: according to pro hero Mirko, she spotted Darth Vader apprehending a thief she was chasing

First appearance: according to pro hero Mirko, she spotted Darth Vader apprehending a thief she was chasing. She asked if he was a hero only to confirm that he was not. She attempted to take him in for questioning, but she couldn't remember anything right after, only to when he was gone. She believes that he has a mind control quirk of some sort.
Second appearance: the night before the USJ attack, 2 couples were cornered in an alley by a group of 4 criminals. They witnessed 1 of them being choked and thrown to a wall by an unforeseen force. That was when Darth Vader showed up. The 3 criminals attacked him, only to be either killed by his weapon, or choked by his telekinesis quirk. The couple thought that he was going to kill them, but he told them that they may leave, which they did.
Third appearance: Darth Vader appeared in the USJ and foiled a plan by villains that wanted to kill All Might. Vader left a massacre, and killing a creature that was made to kill All Might. He left shortly after he was done.

The class was impressed with Izuku's research on Vader. This vigilante seems to be a trained killer, but seems to only target villains, not citizens and heroes.

There was no records of anyone with a telekinesis quirk and mind control like that. Having the ability to lift, crush, choke, and mind control. The possibilities of what else he can do were endless! What else was this man hiding?

XXXXX

Vader was working on a vehicle he found when looking around the warehouse. This vehicle was what he believed the people of Earth would call it a 'motorcycle'. It was out of shape, but he can fix it up. It may take a while for him to learn about it, but he can do it. He built C-3PO when he was a child, he used to also be a pod racer.

Hours go by and Vader finally finished up the vehicle to his liking. It was not easy, but he pulled through it. He customized it to his likings. He made it insanely faster than it should be, which would help him get around. Satisfied with his work, he decided to give it a test drive. He mounts the bike and awakens the beast with a specific key that can only be used by him: the force. He slowly gets the hang of it, it felt somewhat similar to the landspeeders in his previous life. He revs up the ride and gave a smile behind the mask.

Vader: This is where the fun begins.

Vader takes off at the dead of night with his cape flowing from behind, ready to begin his patrol and serve justice, TRUE justice.