Chapter 47: conspiracy

Shortly after being greeted by an adorable Eri Skywalker and BD, Vader brings his guests up to his office so he can drop the bombshell in private.

Toshinori, Firmus, and Naomasa watch as Vader uploads the hard drive into his computer, downloading all of the files. A small message pops up in the screen for them to see that reads, "Open files?"

Vader: What I'm about to show all of you cannot leave this room. Can I trust the three of you to keep this confidential for the moment until I give out the word?

The trio share glances at one another before they all agree to keep their words to not tell anyone. Vader opens the files for them and they start to go over everything it has to offer.

(Smoll timeskip brought to you by Vader wearing a burger king crown in a plane.)

Toshinori, Firmus, and Naomasa was dumbstruck at the files of Sir Nighteye's private investigation.

Throughout his private invasion, Sir Nighteye was able to pull some strings to find answers on why the League of Villains investigation was shut down. He was able to secretly hire a part-time hacker to get inside the Hero Commission's network.

Apparently, the investigation on the League of Villains was shut down by President of the Hero Public Safety Commission, herself. Sir Nighteye was able to download a copy of a document with her signature, giving out the order to delete all of the documented evidence, and cover their tracks shortly after Overhaul disappeared.

There was another file containing raw footage of Overhaul's abduction. It showed the League of Villains playing their roles in taking down cops, and a hero.

In the footage, Shigaraki jumps on a car and was momentarily stopped by the sand hero known as Snatch. But what left everyone in shock was that Tomura stretched his hand out and used the force to choke Snatch and a police officers.

They continued with watching the footage and witnessed the villains stopping the convoy. But the eye catcher in the footage was a man wearing a hood over his armor, wielding a red lightsaber, seconds before killing the sand hero: Snatch.

 But the eye catcher in the footage was a man wearing a hood over his armor, wielding a red lightsaber, seconds before killing the sand hero: Snatch

Everyone was staring in shock at the paused footage of the Sith Lord Vader knew full well of; Darth Malgus. While they had their eyes on the screen, Vader had his mind on another thing during the footage.

Specifically, the deceased sand hero.

Vader's mind: I hate sand...

And last but not least, was orders sent by the president of the Hero Commission.

XXXXX

Security Level: Omega

Loading...

Loading...