Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1

The sound of a mechanical breathing breaks the silence among the young heroes in training. The bane of Class 1-A stands motionless dual wielding a red an purple lightsaber.

He is surrounded by young fear, he can sense all of it. He can see the panic in their eyes, unable to move as if they're frozen in place. Fear has driven them to ground from the dark deeds Vader has in mind.

Class 1-A finally snap out of their trances and manage to move after being frozen in place, but still being controlled by their fears.

Vader senses the force warning him, he immediately steps back to avoid a punch from Tenya who runs at him with full speed. Time slows down for Iida as he runs toward Vader, who 's completely immobile. Just as he's a couple feet away from him, the mask of the black monolith turns toward the speedster, causing Tenya to be in shock.

Tenya's thoughts: NANI?!

Vader leaps toward him and stops right in front of him. He swings his lightsaber at Tenya, who barely dodges the crimson blade in time. But Vader blasts him with a powerful force push, sending the speedster up in the air. Vader pulls him down from the air with the force and slams him on the ground, and holds him in place by planting his boot to the abdomen.

Time returns to normal for everyone and everyone is in shock seeing Vader's boot on Tenya.

Vader: You have an impressive quirk, young Iida. But I'm afraid I must put an end to this.

Class 1-A watches in horror when Vader lands a blow to Tenya's chest with his lightsaber.

Class 1-A TENYA!!!

They yelled as they watch the scene happen, believing Vader actually murdered him in cold blood. But they got a closer look to see that he was unconscious with no cauterized wounds on his chest, due to the lightsaber being on training mode. Principal Nezu's voice was then heard from a nearby speaker.

Nezu: Iida is down for the fight! 19 heroes remaining! If you are struck by Vader's lightsaber, then you are out!

Nezu warned the students through the speaker, rest assuring them.

Ojiro rushed at Vader with a series of attacks, swinging his tail and hands fire punches. Vader dodged the punches and uses the opportunity to slash him across the chest, leaving everyone in shock and horror when the purple lightsaber comes into contact.

Nezu: Ojiro is out! 18 heroes remaining!

Vader then clips Yuri's lightsaber to his belt, deciding to wield his own for the moment. Kaminari then gets an idea when he remembers watching the fight between Vader and All for One back at the Kamino incident, witnessing the cybernetic implants all over Vader's body. He activates his quirk and sends an electric wave at Vader to fry his suit.