Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)

???: Are you sure this is a good idea?

???: Of course! I've never been so sure in my whole life.

???: I understand where you're coming from. He was sent here by us and given a second chance from the Force, but isn't this a little too soon?

???: Sending him to this world was the best thing we have ever done for him. He has proven himself worthy of redemption. But I'm curious on the results if we send him to THAT world for a short amount of time.

???: What if he doesn't survive? He doesn't need to go through it.

???: I assure you brother, he will survive. He is a one man army, and I have full confidence that he will triumph over the wicked creatures that inhabit this hellish world. Besides, he will have some company. The force is with him.

???: I can't believe we're doing this.

XXXXX

A day later after the incident at the mall and explaining the authorities of what happened, we find Vader wearing his black robes and cape (due to the brown ones being soaked with Shigaraki's blood from the mall and are being washed) in his quarters at UA. school grounds finishing up on his droids.

He finishes up on the programming and activates his protocol droid to see the result of his work. The protocol droid wakes up.

 The protocol droid wakes up

Vader: Droid.

Protocol droid: Ah, master! It's so good to see you! I am at your service good sir. How may I help you at your needs?

Vader: Give me a self diagnostic check on your programming.

Protocol droid: Of course sir. I have been programed to be at your service with personal assistance, medical aid, full knowledge on your body's Condition, full knowledge on your life support suit, knowledge on this planet called Earth, the prestigious U.A., your past history before you died on the Death Sta-

Vader: Good. That will be enough for now droid. Go awake the others.

Protocol droid: Yes sir!

The droid walks over to the other medical droids and finishes the touch up on them so they can be at Vader's service if he ever needs medical assistance.