Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations

In a dimly lit room, we find Master Yoda and Anakin Skywalker sitting in deep thought. Anakin seeks help from the wise Jedi Master after receiving a disturbing vision from the force.

 Anakin seeks help from the wise Jedi Master after receiving a disturbing vision from the force

Yoda: Premonitions...? Premonitions... hmm... These visions you have...

Anakin They're of pain... suffering... death...

Yoda: Yourself, you speak of? Or
someone you know?'

Anakin: Someone...

Yoda: ...Close to you?

Anakin: Yes...

Yoda: Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.

Anakin: I won't let these visions come true, Master Yoda.

Yoda: Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transforms into the force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachments lead to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is.

Anakin: What must I do, Master Yoda?

Yoda: Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

XXXXX

The students of class 1-A mourned for the death of the pro hero Midnight

The students of class 1-A mourned for the death of the pro hero Midnight. She was a beloved hero and teacher of UA. She showed compassion and cared for them, as if they were her own children. But some one had it worse than the young heroes.

But she was not the only one that passed away. The young snowball girl, Eri Skywalker, and Vader's apprentice, Yuri perished with Nemuri after a failed attempt of the R-Rated hero trying to save her life.

(Play the music 0:00-1:25)

Anakin was on his knees, his cries become heavier by the second. He couldn't save them. He failed them.