Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher

Class 1-A were about to begin their day as usual. They were talking about on how they saw the recent news of Darth Vader being an official hero. Little did they know, they are in for a big surprise. Aizawa enters the classroom, looking like the sleepy hobo he always is.

Aizawa: Good morning, class.

Everyone: Good morning, Sensei!

Aizawa walks up front of class 1-a while drinking his Capri-Sun.

Aizawa: before class begins, I am going to introduce you to our new substitute teacher. He may be unsettling, but I assure you that he is no harm, hopefully. He will be teaching once a week and may show up randomly for a small lecture.

Our favorite strict class president, Iida raises his hand for a question

Iida: Sir, you talk like we should be careful around him. Is there a reason to it?

Aizawa: You're about to find out.

Before anyone could say anything, there was a faint sound, right outside the classroom. It almost sounds like something, or someone breathing. It got closer, closer, and closer...

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

Almost everyone immediately recognize it, knowing who it is. But before anyone could say anything, the classroom door immediately opens on its own, revealing their new substitute teacher. It was none other than Darth Vader, himself.

Class 1-A: NANI!!!

Kirishima: No way!!!

Midoryia: Darth Vader!!!

Bakugo: What the hell is he doing here?!?!

Uraraka: He is our new substitute teacher?!

Aizawa: That's enough!

Everyone quiets down in response, Vader walks up to the front of the class. He stands right next to Aizawa, facing Class 1-A.

Aizawa: This is Darth Vader. He was appointed as a new hero, Yesterday. He will be teaching here at U.A. and will be the school's security once a while.

Vader: Thank you, Aizawa.

Class 1-A is dumbstruck. They have so many questions that need answers.

Aizawa: Class is all yours for today, Vader.

Aizawa finishes up on drinking his Capri-Sun and walks to his banana sleeping bag, instantly falling asleep and dozing off to Dreamworld. Vader just stares at him wondering if the sleepy hobo ever gets any sleep at all. He turns his attention to the class.

 He turns his attention to the class

Vader: Let's begin, shall we?

Before Vader begins, Bakugo cuts him off in fury.

Bakugo: LIKE HELL WE WOULD LISTEN TO YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE LIKE THE REST OF US! BETTER YET, YOU SHOULD BE CHAINED UP AND LOCKED AWAY AT- ARGH!