Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer

Hosu City

The city of Hosu is under siege by Nomus, wreaking havoc. The city was under chaos, citizens running for their lives to avoid being killed. A mother and her son is cornered by a Nomu. It slowly walks towards them with evil intent. The son was crying on his mother's arms, afraid that he is going to die.

Mother: close your eyes, baby!

They embrace each other as the Nomu was about to kill them. That was until the Nomu was lifted in the air and thrown away from the mother and her son. They both watch as this happen and wonder who their savior was. They heard heavy footsteps come from the dark alleyway across the street. Their savior walks out of the shadows, revealing himself.

 Their savior walks out of the shadows, revealing himself

The child watched in awe and joy, for he knows who he is. The child is actually one of the many supporters of Vader. The mother was actually afraid of him, she knows damn well who he was and that's what made her scared.

The Nomu gets back up and lunges towards Vader. He pulls out his lightsaber and cuts the Nomu vertically, in half, leaving it's cauterized body split open like a baked potato. Vader deactivates his lightsaber and returns his attention to the mother and the child.

Vader: The two of you need to leave and take shelter. It is not safe out here in the open.

The mother's view on Vader quickly changed as she realized that he saved their lives. Right then she became a new supporter to Vader. She picks her son up and starts to find a place to hide from the chaos. The child yells out to Vader right before they left.

Child: Thank you mister Darth Vader!

Vader just stood there watches them leave until they're out of his sight.

Vader: You should not thank me, child.

He says to himself. He returns his attention to the world around him and taps into the force to find Izuku and his companions. They're in grave danger. He returns to the shadows of the alleyway and moves towards them.

Meanwhile

Izuku and Shoto are fighting against the infamous Hero Killer, known as Stain. Tenya lida and a pro hero were paralyzed by Stain's quirk, bloodcurdle. It was a tough fight. Stain launches himself in the air in an attempt to kill Shoto. Shoto prepares himself by readying up his ice to form a barricade, but he wasn't expecting a different outcome. Stain was suddenly thrown against the wall from an unforeseen force. Stain gets up and tries to figure out what just happen. He got his answer when he heard a hissing sound from behind.