Chapter 33: Training

Pain...

It's all that he can feel...

Nothing but sheer agony...

This is his personal hell...

In a dark room, lies a man in black robes and a plague doctor mask that covers what's left of his mangled body.

The man jolts awake from the sound of his own metallic and hellish breathing. He tries to move his arms and legs but to no avail, due to them being chained down on the operating table. He clenches his fists into a ball, using all of his strength to break free, but it's no use.

 He clenches his fists into a ball, using all of his strength to break free, but it's no use

The man is wearing dark robes with a strange armor he is not familiar with. Repairs are being made upon. Covered by the robes, he feels his chest fused with a metal panel that seems to be a life support system, forcing him to inhale and exhale. He can hear himself breathing, it comes hard and harsh. It scrapes his raw nerves but he cannot stop it, he cannot even slow it down. He doesn't even have lungs anymore. Mechanisms hardwired into Overhaul's chest breathe for him, they will forever pump oxygen into his bloodstream. His entire spinal cord had to be replaced with cybernetics to allow him the ability to walk again. His charred skin is replaced with synthetic skin, making it with a color mixed with gray and green. He can feel the small cybernetic implants within his insides and his veins, creating sheer amount of pain that he never thought would be possible.

In a panic, Overhaul struggles to break free from his prison, but it's no use. He feels the table rise up, to where he is face to face to the man who made him a slave. The Sith Lord himself,Darth Malgus.

Malgus stands there with his arms crossed, cloaked in his black robes that conceal his face. His Sith yellow eyes stares at Overhaul with a look of disappointment.

 His Sith yellow eyes stares at Overhaul with a look of disappointment

Malgus: You disappointment me, Chisaki. You had... such promise... You could've helped Shigaraki on his journey... You could've become a powerful ally. But now...