Chapter 12: Liberation

Nightly crimes still continued across Musutafu City as usual, but more and more villains are becoming scared. Not of the pro heroes or even All Might, they're afraid of the Black Oni of Musutafu.

Once the scum of the city feel an unnerving presence from a dark alleyway or corridor, they scatter like rats. They know that he has enslaved the darkness, it is his domain after all. They think he is out there constantly, hiding in the shadows and waiting for the moment to strike. But he is the shadows.

Citizens move across the city's pavement, going about their daily lives. But there is always evil lurking, waiting for the opportunity to prey on the innocent. But he is there too, waiting for them to make the first move like many others he has killed before. Murders, robberies, assault, rape are stopped by him. Villains are a cowardly and superstitious bunch, they fear what they can't see or understand. To him though, fear is a tool. Their fear is a weakness, one he will exploit. It controls them. He controls them.

Some of the villains go as far as to even avoid mentioning his name. They believe his name is a calling to him, like a bad omen.

When his name is mentioned, it's not just a call.

It's a warning.

XXXXX

It's a dark and rainy night. At a sketchy docks of Musutafu, 2 guards stand outside a warehouse with the number 5 marked next to the garage. Both of them are bored out of their mind, nothing to do but stand guard out in the rain and wait for the 'shipment' to be sent out of the country.

Guard 1: Hey

The other guard turns his head to him.

Guard 2: Yeah?

Guard 1: You ever wonder why we are here?

Guard 2: Y'know, I used to not care. I just went along with orders and hoped that everything would work out for me. But after all I have done, it's not abou-

Guard 1: No I mean if we could just be inside and not be out here getting soaked by the rain.

Guard 2: Oh...

An awkward silence between the two takes over. But it was shortly interrupted after something caught their attention. A silhouette of a figure is approaching them from a distance. They couldn't make out who he is due to the night and the large amount of rain being poured. Both turn their heads to each other and back to the approaching figure.

Guard 1: Who's that?

Guard 2: No clue man. You think he is a hero?

Guard 1: I might as well shoot him if he is then. If he's not, oh well. Better safe than sorry.

The guard picks up his rifle and starts to aim at the figure. His finger was about to pull the trigger, ready to add up to his body count. But he felt something crushing his windpipe. He immediately drops his weapon and begins to grip on his throat, gasping for air. His partner turns his attention to him.