Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might

Vader opened his eyes and in front of him was the spirit of his elderly master, Obi-Wan Kenobi. His appearance was the same when they last met on the Death Star.

Vader stands up to his full height, towering over the ghostly friend

Vader stands up to his full height, towering over the ghostly friend. His mood switches to guilt and shame.

Vader: ... I'm sorry... I'm sorry, master. I'm sorry for everything I did to you, Obi-Wan... I failed you...

Kenobi gives Vader a look of sympathy and places his ghostly hand on Vader's shoulder.

Kenobi: It's alright, Anakin. You already redeemed yourself when you sacrificed your life to save your son. You are forgiven, Anakin... I will always be here for you, you are like a brother to me.

Vader smiled at Obi-Wan. He really needed to hear that.

Vader: It's so good to see you, old friend.

Kenobi: Likewise, Anakin.

Vader: Master, do you have any clues for why I am here?

Kenobi: Unfortunately, I do not. I was going to ask you the same thing. Do you remember anything on how you got here?

Vader: The last thing I remember was dying on my son's arms on the Death Star, only to wake up at this world.

Kenobi: Strange. The force does work in a mysterious ways.

Vader: Did my son and his friends destroy the Death Star?

Kenobi: They have. And now they are destroying what's left of the empire and bringing peace to the galaxy.

Vader smiles at Obi-Wan for telling him about his son.

Vader: That's my son.

Vader says as a proud father. They both began to talk about good ol' memories, having laughs for the funny memories they had, and nostalgic moments in their lives. They stop their chat when both senses a disturbance in the Force.

Kenobi: Did you feel that?

Vader: I have felt it...

Vader turns serious and grabs his lightsaber.

Vader: The heroes.... They're coming.

Kenobi: Then I'll leave it to you, Anakin. May the force be with you.

Vader: May the force be with you as well, master.

The spirit of Kenobi vanishes. Vader walks into the shadows, getting ready to take on the heroes. But he plans to hold back, he doesn't want to kill them. A huge blasts erupts from the front of the warehouse, smoke pours all over the place. The number 2 hero, Endeavor, walks into the warehouse. He searches for Vader or find any clues about him.

Endeavor: Come on out, Darth Vader! You have nowhere to run. Come on out with hands in the air!

The number 2 hero shouts with authority as he sets foot through the dark and eerie warehouse while keeping his guard up. But Vader does not respond to his demands, not even showing up for a fight. Endeavor narrows his eyes as he starts to have a bad feeling about this.