Chapter 16: Vader's Visit

A businessman awakens from a trauma to the head and finds himself tied down to a cold, flat table. He looks around to see that he is in room consumed by the dark and the cold. The only source of light are dimly lit candles that surround him. He struggles to move but to no avail. He couldn't help himself but feel as if someone is watching him

A black cloaked figure emerges from the darkness. Her face could not be seen at all due to the dark and the hood concealing her. The business man couldn't help but scream for help. The hooded figure pulls out a blade from the sleeves of her cloak. She slowly raises it, and plunges it into the businessman's heart, who was a sacrifice. The hooded figure then chants for the one she offers the sacrifice.

???: Once we hear your breathing... The cold feeling... The shiver running down our spine... That's when we know... Death has come for us... Long live Lord Vader... King of the darkness...

Meanwhile...

We find Vader heading towards the hospital to check up on the students, specifically Izuku Midoriya. He stops his stride in when he felt something. It was as if someone was calling out to him, but something about it didn't feel right. He shrugs it off to continue with his stride and he eventually made it to his location: Midoriya's room. He opens the door to find most of Class 1-A chatting with an injured Midoriya. The chat ceases when they hear a familiar breathing.

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR
KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

Everyone turns to the door to see Vader walking in.

Class 1-A: VADER!!!

Vader: Students.

Kirishima: Where were you? No one has seen you in a while!

Vader: Away. I had business to take care of.

Vader looks at all of the students that now surround him, surprised for his return.

Vader: I am here to check up on everyone and ask a few questions. Firstly, does anyone here have clues on how the villains figure out the location of the camp?

The students looked at one another, deciding if they can trust him. Iida was the first one to speak.

Iida: We have no idea on how they figured out the location of the training camp, sir. During our test of courage, they took us by surprise. And that was after a long day of training of our quirks.

Vader: So, everyone was worn out and exhausted, a perfect opportunity for the villains to strike. Yet, you still managed to pull through, resisted them with a fight, and prevented any outcomes that would've been worse. Young Bakugo and the supervisor may have been captured, and some of you have been injured, but none of you received casualties. Impressive... Most impressive.

Many of them nodded their heads in agreement with what Vader said. Most of them felt inspired by his words. It was enough to motivate them to get back up and show the villains what being a hero really means. All except for Izuku. Tears begin to form in Izuku's eyes. Vader took notice and walk towards him, along with the rest of the students.

Vader: What troubles you, young Midoriya?

Izuku: He was right there. Kachaan was just a few meters away. I could've save him, yet I didn't. How can I be a hero if I failed to save him when he was right in front of me. If only I had done something differently, none of this would've happen. I shouldn't stay to fight that villain and run away with Kota my arms wouldn't be broken and I could've done something to save him.