Chapter 22: Mother

We find Vader and Toshinori Yagi at the apartment complex where the Midoriya residence reside, shortly after they were dropped off. Vader agreed to come along with Yagi to help him convince family members of the students of Class 1-A to move into the dormitories at UA school grounds. Vader didn't find the job to be that difficult, but he was irritated when he was at the Bakugo residence. He had to control his anger from the constant yelling he heard from Mitsuki and Katsuki yelling at each other. At least he figured out where Katsuki got his constant anger from: his mother.

Vader and Yagi starts walking towards the apartment. During the walk, Vader can sense Yagi's thoughts. He senses something about him and Izuku. He knows that there is something between Yagi and the boy, but he couldn't pinpoint exactly what it is. He could use the force to minded probe him, but chooses not to since he has respect towards Yagi and would rather hear it from him. Before they make it to the apartment, Vader stops in place.

Vader: Yagi.

Yagi stops his walk and turns around to look at Vader.

Yagi: Yeah?

Vader: Is there something that I am missing here?

Yagi: Uhh, nothing really. Why?

Vader crosses his arms. He knows that Yagi is hiding something, and he is going to get to the bottom of this.

Vader: Spare me the lies. I sense the conflict within you. Is there something between you and the boy that I am not aware of?

Yagi is taken back from what Vader said. He is close to finding out about his secret with Izuku. Yagi looks around the area to see that no one is around and takes a sigh.

Yagi: I guess you deserve to know the truth. But promise me that you will never speak to anyone from what I'm about to tell you.

Vader: You have my word, Yagi. You have kept my identity a secret, so I will return you the favor.

Yagi closes his eyes and rubs them with his left hand, gathering his confidence to tell him about Izuku.

Yagi: The truth is... Izuku is the current One for All user. It's a quirk that can be transferred to another person. It stockpiles on an enormous amount of raw power. I was the previous One for All user and I passed it down to him when I learned that he is worthy to be my successor. He is a good kid with a golden heart, Vader.

Vader raises his non-existing eyebrow and lowers his arms. He takes in everything he learned from Izuku being the next One for All user. It makes sense to why he feels a tremendous amount of power within the boy.

Vader: You have made the right choice to pick him as your successor, I felt the good within him. We will watch his career with great interest. You have my respect, Yagi.

Yagi smiles at Vader's compliment. Before, he was not sure if he can trust Vader about his secret. Now, he is sure that he can be trusted.

Yagi: Thanks, Anakin. Anyway, let's get going. Don't want to keep us waiting, huh?

Vader: Of course.

Both men continue their stroll, eventually they made it to the front door with the name Midoriya on it and Vader gently knocks on the door.

Meanwhile...

In the middle of the woods away from Musutafu, Darth Malgus and Kurogiri observes Shigaraki in his training. Shigaraki sits on the grass, trying to concentrate with the force to use telepathy. He focuses on creating a pillar made of rock and pebbles he collect for his training. He struggles a bit with his focus, but he succeeds when the pebbles slowly floats in the air, creating a pillar made of small rocks.